- When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed his sister to death. For years he was locked up in Smith's Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. And suddenly, Halloween became another word for mayhem. One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago, Halloween night, Michael and Jamie vanished. Many people believed them dead, but I think that someone hid them away. Someone who keeps Michael, protects him... and tries to control him. And if there's one thing I know, you can't control evil. You can lock it up, you can burn it and bury it and pray that it dies, but it never will. It just rests awhile. You can lock your doors, and say your prayers at night, but the evil's out there... waiting. And maybe... just maybe... it's closer than you think.
- My name's Tommy. I was only eight years old when I saw him. But I was one of the lucky ones. I survived.
- Michael's work isn't done in Haddonfield. And soon, very soon, he'll come home to kill again. But this time, I'll be ready.
- I'm across the street. I can see you. Beth, I want you to listen to me. Get Tim and get out of that house right now.
- Beth, look out! There's someone in the room! He's right behind you!
Dr. Samuel LoomisEdit
- After my stroke six years ago they practically had to hold a pistol to my head to get me to retire. But things are different now. I'm different. I've buried the ghosts, I've buried them in this manuscript. I don't want to practice medicine anymore.
- I've wanted to believe it. But I've felt Michael's presence, behind these walls, just like all those years ago. Plotting, staring, staring. Waiting for some signal. I can't go through this again, not alone. Please, as my colleague, as my friend. Help me.
- I suppose it was a ghost who did all of this, and a ghost on the radio last night, and a ghost being carried out of here now.
- Michael? It's over! It's finally over. It's all over.
- As far away from Haddonfield as possible.
- No, I have some business to attend to.
Dr. Terence WynnEdit
- That was six years ago, Sam. She died with him in that explosion, you know that.
- It's your game now, Doctor Loomis!
- Michael. Michael's gone!
External linksEditLast modified on 6 April 2013, at 19:06