Hackers is a 1995 film about a young boy is arrested by the US Secret Service for writing a computer virus and is banned from using a computer until his 18th birthday. Years later, he and his new-found friends discover a plot to unleash a dangerous computer virus, but they must use their computer skills to find the evidence while being pursued by the Secret Service and the evil computer genius behind the virus.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dade Murphy / 'Zero Cool' / 'CrashOverride'
- Mess with the best, Die like the rest
- The pool on the roof must have a leak...
Ramon Sanchez / 'Phantom Phreak'
- I'm the freak! The Phantom Freak? The King of Nynex?
- YO! Boy meets world...can we go?
- Where are your brains in your ass?
Kate Libby / 'Acid Burn'
- You have tread on my turf and now must suffer...
- Who's going to notify his next of kin?
- 'God gave men brains larger than dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.' - Ruth Libby.
Paul Cook / 'Lord Nikon'
- I have photographic memory! It's a curse! -winks-
- What your mom buy you a 'puter for Christmas?
Eugene Belford / 'The Plague'
- We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.
- There is no right or wrong, just fun and boring
- Mrs. Murphy: Dade?
- Dade Murphy: Yeah Ma?
- Mrs. Murphy:What are you doing?
- Dade Murphy:I'm taking over a TV Network.
- Mrs. Murphy:Finish up honey and get some sleep. Happy Birthday
- Boot Up or Shut Up