Common prayers said at mealtime in Christianity.
- Ecumenical. God is great, God is good. Let us thank Him for our food. Amen.
- Catholic. Bless us, o Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
- Catholic (Latin) Benedic Domine, nos et hæc tua dona quæ de tua largitate sumus sumpturi. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
- Australian (any denomination) Come Lord Jesus, be our Guest and let this food unto us be blest. Amen
- England (Schools?): For what we are about to receive, may the Lord make us truly grateful.