Gimme Gimme Gimme was a BBC television sitcom comedy by Tiger Aspect Productions that ran for three series from 1999 to 2001. It was written by Jonathan Harvey, who developed the series with Kathy Burke.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Gimme Gimme Gimme (1999–2001)
Beryl: If you want the advice of an ex prostitute, check the bedroom for evidence.
The Big Break [1.2]Edit
Legs and Co. [1.3]Edit
- Shirley - Oh yeah...That's very funny! Excuse me while I piss myself!
Do They Take Sugar? [1.4]Edit
Saturday Night Diva [1.5]Edit
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do [1.6]Edit
Millennium special: 1999Edit
- Linda: Nahh, Tamika blew me out.
- Tom: What, over the phone? She must have a very long tongue...
- Linda: They must have got a puppy for Christmas coz I could hear her fella in the background shouting 'I'm not having that dog back in my house' and then she said 'party's off'!
- Linda: I 'aint a pussy person Tom! When people look at me they don't think cat they think dog!
- Tom: And what did you shout at the lovely Elaine Paige when we went to see 'CATS'? 'Show me your pussy I'll show you mine'!
- Tom: And at the interval of Jesus Christ Superstar you ran round telling the children "He dies in the end!"
Teacher's Pet [2.1]Edit
Prison Visitor [2.3]Edit
Dirty 30 [2.4]Edit
It's Tom's 30th birthday and Linda invites the other residents over for a party. They turn up--after Tom has lied that his parents were killed in a car accident 17 years ago. When Linda confronts Tom about lying to her, he explains that his parents are boring and embarrassing--also, they don't approve of him being gay. He tries everything to get rid of them; finally he gets Linda to try to seduce his dad, Vernon, in hopes that his mum, Sheila, will get disgusted enough to leave. Tom tells Vernon to go to Linda's room, where she starts flirting. Tom drags Sheila to the room and they find Vernon and Linda having sex in her bed! He didn't mean for her to actually go through with anything! But Sheila walks out calmly, only shocked that Linda has the same bedsheet set as Tom's sister Carmel. Shocked at Sheila's non-shock reaction, Tom confronts her about not being able to face the truth. She retorts that he's the one who can't: Vernon and Sheila are swingers.
Glad to be Gay? [2.5]Edit
- Tom: We're here. Lindy's queer. Get used to it.
Sofa Man [2.6]Edit
Tom - I like the men in my life to be strong, to stand up for what they believe in, not to be so far back in the closet they're in FUCKING NARNIA!!!.
Comic Relief special: 2001Edit
Down and Out [3.1]Edit
- Tom: We're rich! We're rich! We're... (Looks at Linda) Oh shit! You're rich!
- Miss Twitch: I was the hardest screw in Borstal wasn't I, Linda?
- Miss Twitch: (To Linda) It was the saddest day of my career when I felt your pulse!
Lollipop Man [3.2]Edit
Linda-DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ON THE MATTER YOU NONCE!!
Linda- are you ready. Tom-No. Linda-oh you slipped it in when I wernt looking.
Linda- She got herself a see through bodystocking and a python, called herself 'Snatch & Ladders'
Linda- Mummy threatened Lulu with an Irn Bru bottle in the 60's, I bet that's not in the play! Daddy still refuses to have 'Boom Bang A Bang' piped through his iron lung, he may be braindead Tom but he's got principles!
Secrets and Flies [3.3]Edit
Linda: Please nurse help Nurse: Linda, I keep telling you not to smoke on the wards