|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Gilda Mundson Farrell
- If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me "The Bar Nothing."
- I can never get a zipper to close. Maybe that stands for something, what do you think?
- Johnny. Such a hard name to remember. And so easy to forget.
- Put the blame on Mame. (title of the song Gilda sings)
- Hate is an exciting emotion...haven't you noticed? Very exciting. I hate you too, Johnny. I hate you so much, I think I'm going to die from it...darling...I think I'm going to die from it.
- Pardon me, but your husband is showing.
- You smoke too much. I noticed only frustrated people smoke too much and only the lonely people are frustrated.
Last modified on 9 April 2011, at 18:58
↑Jump back a section
- Ballin: Gilda, are you decent?
- Gilda: Me? Sure...I'm decent.
- Johnny: Doesn't it bother you at all that you're married?
- Gilda: What I want to know is, does it bother you?
- Detective Obregon: You two kids love each other pretty terribly, don't you?
- Johnny Farrell: I hate her!
- Obregon: That's what I mean. It's the most curious love-hate pattern I've ever had the privilege of witnessing.