Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties is a 2006 theatrical sequel to the 2004 live-action/computer-animated feature film Garfield: The Movie. It features Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield and Tim Curry as the voice of Prince.
- [holds up lasagna plate] Please, sir, may I have some more?
- Jon: Liz, will you marry me? [shows her the ring]
- Liz: Yes.
- Garfield: You know, a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's.
- Jon: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Garfield, what are you doing?
- Garfield: I'm security, pal. Just protecting you from myself.
- Jon: Garfield, you've caused enough trouble today. Now you have food, water and company.
- Garfield: [points at Odie] Which one is he?
- Jon: Be good.
- Garfield: Jon, he's hilarious. Be careful, she's a man-eater! [Jon leaves] Oh, no. He's under the spell. [Odie still looks for the hamburger in the cabinet] Okay, Odie. I'll give you one small clue. It's not in there!
- Garfield: (while at Buckingham Palace) Hey, lady! Got any left over liver? Oh, I know she heard me. They are dogs, Odie. Odie? (Odie whizzes on a soilders foot) Odie, no don't do the ugly American thing! (the soilder looks down at Odie, and chases Garfield and Odie) The British are coming! The British are coming!
(Dargis notices Liz in the tour group and takes an instant liking to her)
- Dargis: Hello. Welcome to Carlyle Castle, my dear.
- Liz: Thank you. It's--it's beautiful.
- Dargis: (refers to her dress) Well, that makes two of you. Did I mention how much I abhor fox hunting, unless, of course, in self-defense.
- Liz: Bye.
(Liz tries to walk away, but Dargis walks up to her and puts his hand around her waist)
- Dargis: If I may... Uh, one question, uh...?
- Liz: Liz.
- Dargis: Ah, the same as our own dear queen. (offers her a drink) Cordial? One question, Liz?
(Garfield walks past sadly and overhears Dargis talking to Liz)
- Garfield: Liz?
- Dargis: What would you say if I were to donate one of my priceless oil paintings to your conservancy?
- Liz: Um... Thank you?
- Dargis: Mm! But how would you say it?
(Garfield doesn't like seeing Dargis flirting with his owner's girlfriend)
- Garfield: That royal sleaze is hitting on Liz.
- Dargis: Perhaps you would consider dining with me at the castle tonight?
- Breckin Meyer as Jon Arbuckle
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Dr. Liz Wilson
- Billy Connolly as Lord Dargis
- Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield
- Tim Curry as the voice of Prince
- Bob Hoskins as the voice of Winston
- Ian Abercrombie as Smithee
- Roger Rees as Mr. Hobbs
- Lucy Davis as Ms. Abby Westminister
- Rhys Ifans as the voice of McBunny
- Oliver Muirhead as Mr. Greene
- Vinnie Jones as the voice of Rommel
- Joe Pasquale as the voice of the Claudius
- Gregg Berger as the voice of Odie (uncredited)