Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties is a 2006 theatrical sequel to the 2004 live-action feature film Garfield: The Movie. It features Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield and Tim Curry as the voice of Prince.
- [holds up lasagna plate] Please, sir, may I have some more?
- Jon: Liz, will you marry me? [shows her the ring]
- Liz: Yes.
- Garfield: You know, a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's.
- Jon: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Garfield, what are you doing?
- Garfield: I'm security, pal. Just protecting you from myself.
- Jon: Garfield, you've caused enough trouble today. Now you have food, water and company.
- Garfield: [points at Odie] Which one is he?
- Jon: Be good.
- Garfield: Jon, he's hilarious. Be careful, she's a man-eater! [Jon leaves] Oh, no. He's under the spell. [Odie still looks for the hamburger in the cabinet] Okay, Odie. I'll give you one small clue. It's not in there!
- Garfield: (while at Buckingham Palace) Hey, lady! Got any left over liver? Oh, I know she heard me. They are dogs, Odie. Odie? (Odie whizzes on a soilders foot) Odie, no don't do the ugly American thing! (the soilder looks down at Odie, and chases Garfield and Odie) The British are coming! The British are coming!
- Breckin Meyer as Jon Arbuckle
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Dr. Liz Wilson
- Billy Connolly as Lord Dargis
- Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield
- Tim Curry as the voice of Prince
- Bob Hoskins as the voice of Winston
- Ian Abercrombie as Smithee
- Roger Rees as Mr. Hobbs
- Lucy Davis as Ms. Abby Westminister
- Rhys Ifans as the voice of McBunny
- Oliver Muirhead as Mr. Greene
- Vinnie Jones as the voice of Rommel
- Joe Pasquale as the voice of the Claudius
- Gregg Berger as the voice of Odie (uncredited)