- Red wine with fish... Well, that should have told me something.
- You won't be needing this, Old man!
- Donald Grant: The first shot won't kill you, nor the second, not even the third — not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!
- [Rosa Klebb is shot as she tries to kill Bond with a blade attached to her shoe.]
- Tatiana Romanova: Horrible, horrible woman.
- James Bond: Yes, she had her kicks.
- Tatiana Romanova: I think my mouth is too big.
- James Bond: It’s just the right size... for me, that is.
- [Moneypenny, M and other officials are listening to Bond's taped interview of Tatiana Romanov.]
- Tatiana Romanova: The mechanism is... Oh, James, James... Will you make love to me all the time in England?
- James Bond: Day and night. Go on about the mechanism.
- [Kerim Bey is speaking to a Soviet security guard, Benz, who is tied up and gagged on the train.]
- Kerim Bey: I've had a particularly fascinating life - would you like to hear about it?
- Benz: [Muffled groan]
- Kerim Bey: Oh, you would?
- [Bond and Kerim Bay are spying on the Soviet Embassy to Turkey through a periscope]
- Kerim Bay: A gift from your navy. It is a pity we cannot hear too. How are things in there?
- [[Tatiana Romanova enters room, the periscope shows she is leggy]
- James Bond: Shaping up rather nicely if you ask me.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages