Free Willy is a 1993 family film directed by Simon Wincer, and released by Warner Bros. under its Family Entertainment label. The film stars Jason James Richter as a young boy who befriends a Killer Whale.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Last modified on 11 March 2013, at 13:37
↑Jump back a section
- Perry: They looking for me?
- Jesse: Nah.
- Randolph: 300 years ago, there were so many fish in the water. My people only had to spend one day a week gathering food, and everybody ate like kings.
- Jesse: So what'd they do the rest of the time?
- Randolph: Carved and painted totems, made music, told stories. Made babies.
- Jesse: Sounds good to me.
- Jesse: So how much are they paying you to be my jailer?
- Glenn: Jailer, huh? Yeah well, I'm making such a great deal on you, you wouldn't believe it. You're a regular cash cow, kid. With that, plus $1,000,000, I guess I could probably retire by the time I'm 300 years old.
- Dial: God, I hate that whale!
- Jesse: [knocing on the door] Randolph! Randolph, wake up! Randolph, wake up! Randolph, wake up! Wake up! Wake up! [Randolph opens the door] There's a hole in Willy's tank. [Jesse and Randolph enter the tank] They're trying to kill Willy!
- Randolph: Was Wade with them?
- Jesse: Yeah, and they dropped this!
- Randolph: It's part of the tank. Dial's trying to collect the insurance money. Willy's worth a million dollars.
- Jesse: A million dollars? Randolph, let's free him.
- Randolph: What?
- Jesse: Let's free Willy! We can take him down at the bay and put him back in the water.
- Randolph: I never liked this job anyway.
- Wade: (on phone) But I'm telling you the whale is gone. The trailer's out of there, the forklift's been moved. That big–mouthed trainer and the Indian must've done it.
- Dial: This is a disaster.
- Wade: Why?
- Dial: (realizing about the whale that Jesse, Rae and Randolph took) Because we don't have theft insurance on the whale, that's WHY! Call Wilson. Tell him to bring his crew down.
- (Glen tells them where to find the winch to free his trapped truck to Randolph's amazment)
- Randolph: Behind the seat? That's the only place I didn't look.