- Myth does not set out to give lessons in natural science any more than in morals or sociology.
- Music, Myth and Nature, or The Dolphins of Arion 
- Myth therefore seems to choose history, rather than be chosen by it.
- Music, Myth and Nature, p. 21 
- ↑ a b Mâche, François-Bernard (1983, 1992). Music, Myth and Nature, or The Dolphins of Arion (Musique, mythe, nature, ou les Dauphins d'Arion, trans. Susan Delaney). Harwood Academic Publishers. ISBN 3718653214.
Last modified on 23 March 2007, at 22:55