- Myth does not set out to give lessons in natural science any more than in morals or sociology.
- Music, Myth and Nature, or The Dolphins of Arion
- Myth therefore seems to choose history, rather than be chosen by it.
- Music, Myth and Nature, p. 21
- ↑ a b Mâche, François-Bernard (1983, 1992). Music, Myth and Nature, or The Dolphins of Arion (Musique, mythe, nature, ou les Dauphins d'Arion, trans. Susan Delaney). Harwood Academic Publishers. ISBN 3718653214.
Last modified on 7 January 2014, at 20:45