Four Christmases is a 2008 comedy film about a couple who struggles to visit all four of their divorced parents on Christmas Day.
His father, her mother, his mother and her father all in one day. taglines
- [as Joseph in the Nativity play] My wife is pregnant and it's not my baby, but yet I'm cool with it, because God's the one who got her pregnant.
- Woman! Do your job and swaddle this baby!
- You can't spell families without lies.
- Boys, I don't want to speak ill of your mother on Christmas, but she's nothing but a common street whore.
- Susan: Could you hold her for a sec? I need to make another layer.
- Kate: Actually, I-- [Baby Clementine begins to cry] Okay.
- Kate: Joe wasn't gay,
- Brad: OK, haircuts don't lie.
- Connor: Do you know who I am?
- Brad: What?
- Connor: Google me, bitch! I might be famous one day.
- Darryl: Look, Brad. I'm not trying to be your father, you already got one of those. I'm just hoping for a chance to be your friend.
- Brad: You were my friend, Darryl. You were my best friend. We grew up together, we rode bikes together, we used to smell each other's hands. But now you're sleeping with my mom and it's a little bit weird for me. Can you appreciate that?
- Darryl: I never had a sexual thought about your mom until I was 30.
- Brad: Can you leave it alone? You can't be my friend anymore. You can't be sleeping with my mom and still be my friend, ok?
- His father, her mother, his mother and her father all in one day.
- Pour eux les fêtes sont un vrai cauchemar. (For them the holidays are a real nightmare.)