Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a 2008 American comedy film about a music composer who is devastated when his television star girlfriend of five years leaves him for someone else. To get over his heartbreak, he takes a Hawaii vacation, only to find his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend there.
- Stop pulling my face towards your face.
- Pulling my shirt towards you is the same concept as pulling my face.
- You were like one of those girls from Flavor Of Love. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!'
- She got me this, okay, because I would always leave my cereal boxes open, and the cereal would get stale. And so one day I came home and she had this waiting for me, because it keeps my cereal fresh, and now I have the FRESHEST cereal.
- I'll sit down, but I'm sitting down because I want to, not because you've asked me to... sit. Okay?
- I find you both very sexually attractive.
- You shall not pass!!!!!
- I'm doing a hand stand mother fucker!
- [singing to the tune of "Let It Snow"] Oh the weather outside is weather.
- I like her hair. I wonder if the carpet matches her pubes.
- You sound like you're from London!
- When life hands you lemons, just say fuck the lemons and bail.
- The less you do, the more you do!
- I don't really believe in age or numbers, you know? I don't... I mean if you had to put a number on it, I guess I'd be... fourty-four? Fuck!
- You've got some pain behind those eyes, you know what the only cure for that is....WEED; You got any?
- You're doing too much, do less.
- Let me just say that if God was a city planner, he would not put a playground next to a sewage system.
- Life is full of lessons. You learn something new every day so... I wonder what I'm going to learn tomorrow.
- God put our mouths on our head for a reason. No!
- Off to find the mythical clitoris!
- She's complicated like the DaVinci code, ya know but harder to crack.
- You've got Christ between your thighs... but with a shorter beard.
- [In response to Matthew the waiter's question about how his vegetable medley was] "Mundane" [To which Matthew replies: "I'm so glad."]
- [In response to Matthew the waiter's question about how Aldous liked his CD] Oh, I was gonna listen to your CD, but then I just went on living my life.
- I would rather have my testicles spread wafer thin and then sort of pasted with honey and then have wasps unleashed at my own genitals and then I would like the resulting stings to be covered in vinegar and sort of worn as a swimming cap by a Nazi. [Gag reels]
- [after spilling cranberry juice on his shirt] Oh God, please take my eyes, but not the shirt!
- [mocking Aldous Snow's accent] Oh, I'm Aldous Snow... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. No, no drinks for me thanks... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
- Peter: You know, I can play something else- I just think out of context it's...
- Rachel: Dracula musical!
- Peter: ...thank you.
- Peter: [while hanging from a cliff] So what should I do? I should just let go?
- Rachel: No, no, no, no, no. If you let go, you'll probably land on the rocks and die.
- Peter: Totally.
- Aldous Snow: It kind of reminded me of like a dark, gothic Neil Diamond.
- Peter: That is, like, exactly what I'm going for.
- Sarah: Telling me now isn't really the same thing as telling me.
- Aldous Snow: Well look, I haven't told you I have genital herpes because it's not inflamed at the moment.
- Peter: Are you Chuck?
- Kunu: Oh man, you know, they won't change that flyer. That's my mainland name. My Hawaiian name is Kunu!
- Peter: Oh, cool, sorry man.
- Kunu: Nah, it's all good!
- Peter: Does Kunu have some, like, cool Hawaiian meaning?
- Kunu: It means Chuck.
- Kunu: It looks like you got a little pain behind those eyes.
- Peter: Yeah, maybe a little.
- Kunu: There's really only one cure for that.
- Peter: Yeah, what's that?
- Kunu: Weed. You got any?
- Peter: No.
- Kunu: Oh. Well then let's go surfin'!
- Girl: Hi.
- Peter: Hi.
- Girl: Hi.
- Peter: Hi.
- Girl: Hi.
- Peter: Okay, um, do you mind not saying that while we're fucking?
- Girl: You can gag me.
- Peter: Y-You brought a gag?
- Girl: And handcuffs. Do you wanna gag me?
- Peter: Well... kind of, now.
- Sarah: I hate your music.
- Aldous: Yeah, well I fucked the housekeeper the other day.
- From the guys who brought you "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" and "Knocked Up"
- The ultimate romantic disaster movie
- When Peter got dumped by his girlfriend, he wanted to get as far away as possible. Apparently... so did she
- A comedy about getting dumped, and taking it like a man.