Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band formed in 1967 in London.
Fleetwood Mac (1975)Edit
- Monday morning you sure look fine;
Friday I got travelin' on my mind.
First you love me and then you fade away.
I can't go on believin' this way.
I got nothing but love for you,
So tell me what you really wanna do.
First you love me, then you get on down the line,
But I don't mind.
I'll be there if you want me to.
No one else that could ever do.
Got to get some peace in my mind.
- Monday Morning, written by Lindsey Buckingham
- Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night
And wouldn't you love to love her?
Takes to the sky like a bird in flight
And who will be her lover?
All your life you've never seen
Woman, taken by the wind.
Would you stay if she promised you heaven?
Will you ever win?
- You can take me to paradise,
And then again you can be cold as ice.
I'm over my head,
But it sure feels nice.
- 'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.
- Say You Love Me, written by Christine McVie
- I took my love and I took it down;
Climbed a mountain and turned around.
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
'Til the landslide brought me down.
- Landslide, written by Stevie Nicks
- Well I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you.
But time makes you bolder,
Even children get older.
And I'm getting older too.
- Landslide, written by Stevie Nicks
- When times go bad,
When times go rough,
Won't you lay me down in tall grass
And let me do my stuff?
- Second Hand News, written by Lindsey Buckingham
- Thunder only happens when it's raining;
Players only love you when they're playing.
Say... Women... they will come and they will go.
When the rain washes you clean... you'll know.
- Dreams, written by Stevie Nicks
- If you wake up and don't want to smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day.
You'll see things in a different way.
Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Don't stop, it'll soon be here.
It'll be, better than before.
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.
- Don't Stop, written by Christine McVie
- Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do.
How can I ever change things
That I feel?
If I could,
Maybe I'd give you my world.
How can I
When you won't take it from me?
You can go your own way.
Go your own way.
- Go Your Own Way, written by Lindsey Buckingham
- For you, there'll be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining.
And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.
- Songbird, written by Christine McVie
- And if
You don't love me now,
You will never love me again.
I can still hear you saying
You would never break the chain.
- I never did believe in miracles,
But I've a feeling it's time to try.
I never did believe in the ways of magic,
But I'm beginning to wonder why.
- You Make Loving Fun, written by Christine McVie
- Did she make you cry?
Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
Is it over now, do you know how?
Pick up the pieces and go home.
- Gold Dust Woman, written by Stevie Nicks
- I don't hold you down
Maybe that's why you're around.
But if I'm the one you love,
Think about me.
I believe that you really want me
But it's not easy, just to give in.
So let yourself go, and let love begin.
- Think About Me, written by Christine McVie
- Drowning in the sea of love,
Where everyone would love to drown.
And now it's gone.
It doesn't matter anymore.
When you build your house,
Call me home.
- Sara, written by Stevie Nicks
- Oh how I wish I was back in Georgia.
Maybe I want to be back in time.
I've got a sweet lot of memories, of another place
And a heart full of longing, for another life.
- Angel, written by Stevie Nicks
- So I'm back, to the velvet underground,
Back to the floor, that I love.
To a room with some lace and paper flowers.
Back to the gypsy that I was;
To the gypsy...that I was.
- Gypsy, written by Stevie Nicks
- There's nobody in the future,
So baby let me hand you my love.
There's no step for you to dance to,
So slip your hand inside of my glove.
Tango in the Night (1987)Edit
- If I live to see the seven wonders,
I'll make a path to the rainbow's end.
I'll never live to match the beauty again.
- Can you hear me calling
Out your name?
You know that I'm falling,
And I don't know what to say.
- Everywhere, written by Christine McVie
- Tell me lies;
Tell me sweet little lies.
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can't disguise
(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)
- Little Lies, written by Christine McVie and Eddy Quintela