Father of the Bride Part II
Father of the Bride Part II is a 1995 comedy film starring Steve Martin, Diane Keaton and Martin Short. The movie is a sequel to Father of the Bride and a re-make of the sequel to the original version, Father's Little Dividend. The film was nominated for a Golden Glode Award.
- George: We could sell this house is a second. It's the Leave It To Beaver house that everybody wants.
- Nina: Just because we're older dosen't mean we're old. This is the 90s.
- George: Now, going to the movies. That'll be economical: one child, two seniors. Thanks.
- Matty: I'm 4-foot 6. I don't shave, I don't have a job, and I'm going to be an uncle. Is there something weird about that?
- George: Finally, someone who thinks like I do.
- Nina: Oh, yeah. a 12-year-old.
- George: What are we, the Schmaltz family?
- Matty: How would you like to go through life with the name Cooper Banks-Mackenzie? The kid's going to sound like a law firm.
- George: Mr. Habib, this is not a piece of land. This is my home and I'm going to be a father again and I don't want to bring my baby home to a condo on the beach! I want to drive down that street and I want to pull into this driveway and I want to honk my horn...
- George: Mr. Habib, please. You see this pathway? I laid these bricks with my own two hands, I planted grass, I built this fence, I BROKE THAT WINDOW WITH A FRISBEE, I painted these shutters. Don't bulldoze my memories, man. Sell me back my home.
- Mr. Habib: For how much?
- Franck: Father of the bride and a baby? GET OUT OF TOWN.
- Gang Kid: [George sleeps after using 2 sleeping pills, and on their way to the hospital, his head is leaning on the window of the car] Hey man, what's up with that face, huh? Is that suppose to be me?
[the others in car chuckle]
- Gang Kid: You got a problem? Loser?
- Franck: [Franck roles down the window a little] No we do not have a problem, so leaf us alone!
- Gang Kid: Leaf, choo alone? What are you, a tree?
- Franck: Ha, ha, ha, that is vary funny. You are obviously a comodian.
[pronounced Coe - Maw - Dee - Un]
- Gang Kid: Hey what kind of accent is that, man? What planet are you from?
- Franck: Vut Planet? The planet of not wanting to be die, by a drive-by SHOOTING!
- Mr. Habeeb: Commence to start!
- George: What am I supposed to do? Sleep standing up?
- George: [talking about his baby's name] Franck Banks - has sort of a continential ring to it.
- Franck: Two Vastnick is like, "Bye, George! See you next Tuesday!"