Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (September 1906 – 25 March 1975) was the King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975, who caused a whole new progress and developments inside his country regarding the industrialization, agriculture, etc. He is known for being anti-Communist, pan-Islamist, and a supporter of Palestine.
- I beg of you, brothers, to look upon me as both brother and servant. 'Majesty' is reserved to God alone and 'the throne' is the throne of the Heavens and Earth.
- Speech, after he took power, in 1964. 
- Our constitution is Quran.
- Responding to the demands for a written questions, October 20, 1967.
- I am a man of great age and my wish is to pray two rak'ahs in the al-Aqsa mosque before I die, can I get my wish ?