- Technology will move faster than governments, so don't legislate before you understand the consequences...
- If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.
- I actually think most people don't want Google to answer their questions. They want Google to tell them what they should be doing next.
- Ultimately, in the Internet, openness has always won. I cannot imagine that the current competitive environment would reverse that.
- Ultimately, application vendors are driven by volume, and volume is favored by the open approach Google is taking. There are so many manufacturers working so hard to distribute Android phones globally that whether you like [Android 4.0] or not ... you will want to develop for that platform, and perhaps even first.
- Playing catch-up with the competition can only ever help you make incremental gains. It will never help you create something new.