- Anyone who has had actual contact with the making of the inventions that built the radio art knows that these inventions have been the product of experiment and work based on physical reasoning, rather than on the mathematicians' calculations and formulae. Precisely the opposite impression is obtained from many of our present day text books and publications.
- As quoted in Electronics (2005) by P. Arun, p. 310
- The world, I think, will wait a long time for Nikola Tesla's equal in achievement and imagination.
- Men substitute words for reality and then argue about the words.
Quotes about Edwin Howard ArmstrongEdit
- I thought Armstrong would invent some kind of a filter to remove static from our AM radio. I didn't think he'd start a revolution—start up a whole damn new industry to compete with RCA.