Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy
Ed, Edd n Eddy (1999-2009) was an original animated television created by Danny Antonucci and became one of the longest running and most successful franchises on Cartoon Network. The series features three boys, Ed, Edd and Eddy, known as 'the Eds', who create crazy money-making schemes in order to by Jawbreakers, their favourite candy.
- Eddy: You know what they say: A little childhood trauma builds character.
Nagged To Ed
- [The Eds are in the forest, only to hear mysterious, yet haunting voices of some spooks]
- Spooks [Off-screen]: Ed, Edd n Eddy, sitting in a tree; K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
- Lee: The way to a man's heart is through his arteries.
Over Your Ed
- Ed: Am I cool now?
- Eddy: No, you're naked.
- [Eddy takes Ed and Edd to his bedroom closet]
- Eddy: Welcome to my closet of dreams!
Pop Goes the Ed
- [The Eds are crawling on sand as if they're stranded in a desert]
- Eddy: W-W-W-W-Water! [sand comes out of his mouth]
- Edd: H2O, please.
- Ed: Gravy.
- Eddy: I'm frying. [All three Eds collapse] The fat lady just sang, boys.
- Ed: My life is flashing before my eyes.
- Eddy: What life?
- [The boys are trying to mingle on different ends of the table]
- Ed: Hey, have you guys seen Attack of the Zombie Brain-Munchers?
- Edd: The operation I saw involved fascinating new brain extraction techniques....
- Ed: ...by hideous mutants with huge drooling mouths!
- Edd: So precautions had to be taken to avoid contamination...
- Ed: ...from popping eyeballs and swelling brains!
- Edd: The incision was made here to relieve the tremendous pressure.
- Ed: But it was too late, his head exploded!
- Edd With the slicing and cleaving, the gnashing and the severing...
- Both: Blood pouring!
- Jimmy: [faints]
- Eddy: Guys! GUYS! Stop talking shop! I said mingle!
- Sarah: As I was saying, I AM THE QUEEN!!
- Ed: And we are your serviettes!
A Pinch To Grow an Ed
- Eddy: Nice boots, Mr Inventor Smarty Pa- [is propelled into the garage ceiling and immediately falls back down in a daze] Nice pants, Mr Smarty Boots Nice....
Read All About Ed
Quick Shot Ed
- [Jonny is in the park reading a book to Plank]
- Jonny: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a ... [startled] oh my!
- Eddy: Smile!
An Ed Too Many
- Ed: It sounds like the howl of a werewolf from the belly of Hades!
- Eddy: Get off me, Ed! That's your belly!
- Ed: [stares at his rumbling stomach for a few seconds and chuckles] I'm hungry.
- Eddy: Let's go to my house and make some pizza!
- Edd: I'll make the sauce!
- Ed: I'll get in the way and make a big mess.
Look Into My Eds
Tag Yer Ed
Fool on the Ed
- Ed: Something smells good!
- Edd: It is said that scent is a gateway to one's true inner essence.
- Eddy: Yes! I stink, therefore I am!
A Boy and His Ed
- Sarah: ED!!
- Ed: That sounded like Sarah.
- Eddy: Nah, it was a truck backfiring.
It's Way Ed
- Ed: What's a fad?
- Edd: When something insignificant becomes popular.
- Eddy: Right! And we know the Eds are way insignificant!
Laugh Ed Laugh
- Eddy: What are you looking at, mono-brow? Yeah! You got one eyebrow! And no chin!
- Edd: Hey-
- Eddy: And you! What's with the hat?! What are you hiding?!
- Eddy: Jonny! You dropped your face! I'll get you a new one!
Dawn Of The Eds
- Eddy: We'll be slurping jawbreakers for weeks.
- Edd: Uhh, actually, Eddy, with current exchange rates, maybe an afternoon's worth.
- Eddy: Uh, you don't know what you're talking about. What do you think, Ed? Ed? Ed? Ed? ED! HEY!!! What's clogged up your brain, Ed?
- Ed: That! See? "Robot Rebel Ranch"! "Marooned on a distant planet!". "Visitors in the void!". "No escape!!". AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! [Zooms into 'Adults Only' on the poster twice] It's not fair! Ahh, if only I were older.
- Edd: Don't worry Ed. We'll see it on TV in a year.
- Ed: Yeah, with all the good stuff cut out.
- Ed: Only one was left alive after the horrible battle. Wounded and stranded, would he ever get off the robot planet? Would he ever get home? Would he? [is dragged off by Edd and Eddy] Oh no! Betrayed by his own comrades!
- Eddy: Ed.... Shut up.
- Eddy: Ed, why is your helmet tied to your butt?
- Ed: For protection.
- [Eddy attempts to get the helmet off Ed's butt]
- Eddy: It's meant for your head.
- Ed: It's my butt!
- Eddy: It's not safe!
- Ed: Eddy, stop!
- Eddy:It's not meant--
- Ed and Eddy: Ahh! [both fall down]
Who, What, Where, Ed
- Ed: I got some eggs!
- Eddy: Bring 'em over! I'm starving.
- Ed: I'm Ed!
Keeping Up With The Eds
- Ed: My nose, it's flat! And somebody wrote on it!
- Edd: Sounds like the cats are fighting.
- Eddy: Nah, that's Jimmy.
- Ed: THE GOAT ATE SARAH! THE GOAT ATE MY SISTER!
- Eddy: Ed looking for the goat?
- Edd: I think he found it.
Oath to an Ed
- Eddy: I had a gerbil like him once.
- Edd: Why is Ed acting like a washing machine?
- Ed: [on Rolf's pruning shears] It looks like the head of the monster from I Was A Teenage Appetiser From Planet Sushi: The Second Coming!
- Rolf: No shears for you, Potato Ed-boy!
A Glass Of Warm Ed
- Edd: Oh, dear. An intruder, eating all the food out of my refrigerator - in bare feet - so unsanitary!
- Edd: Ed! Get back here, and close this refrigerator door! ED!!
- Edd: Ed, did you know that you've been sleepwalking? And that you've consumed all the food within a five block radius of your bed?
- Ed: Not only that, but I feel like I have consumed all the food within a five block radius of my bed.
Flea Bitten Ed
- Edd: Eddy, Ed is showing strange symptoms. I'm concerned.
- Eddy: I've been concerned about Ed since the first day I met him.
- Jonny: PLANK! I told you bunnies would take over the world! AND THEY HAVE! Lucky we prepared for this day, huh Plank?
Button Yer Ed
- [Ed has just walked through Edd's screen door]
- Edd: Ed, the screen door!
- Ed: Let's watch it.
Avast Ye Eds
- Ed: Captain Eddy says to take their dough.
- (Jimmy and Jonny start to pay)
- Jonny: Nice hat, Ed!
- (Ed throws paper and confettis all over)
- Ed: Captain Eddy says only two suckers at a time.
Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Ed
- Ed: Hello, my name is Ed.
- Ed: Okay I give up! It's not fun being the last human! So can I be a bumblebee?
- Rolf: Are they from this planet?
- Kevin: No. They're from the Land of the Dorks.
- Eddy: See that hat? He hides his gills under it.
- Ed: MUST TOUCH GILLS!
- [The Eds' rocket car has taken a hairy ride down an obstacle course, leaving the Ed's in pain]
- Ed: I think I swallowed a turtle.
- Eddy: What country are we in?
- Edd: We're home, Eddy. And we've broken everything but a record.
- Ed: Can I wear a dress again? Haha!
One plus One Equals Ed
- Edd: Don't look now, but there's a cow floating overhead. I feel uncomfortable.
- Eddy: A three-headed Rolf. Yawn.
- Edd: Did you eat the sun again, Eddy?
- Ed: Can you guess what I'm doing?
- Eddy: Get off my foot, Ed!
Knock, Knock, Who's Ed?
Know It All Ed
- [The Eds are playing in a junkyard]
- Eddy: I'm the King of the castle, and you're a dirty--
- Ed and Edd: Dog pile!
- Ed: I must have blood! Let me bite your [Eddy pushes Edd]
- Eddy: What we have here....is a squirt gun!
- Edd: Please. A 'squirt gun'?
- Eddy: Yeah! A- A Canadian squirt gun!
- Ed: Canadians are weird!
- Ed: Plank reminds me of fresh-cut Spring flowers, spewed across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon!
- Jonny: Stay back, Salty! He's mad, I tell you, MAD!! Oh my...
- Rolf: I was born to be wild, but the cage was too small.
Hands Across Ed
- Rolf: Hallo. I will be performing my country's traditional Dance of the Hairless Otter-
- Eddy: Next! No budget for subtitles....
Floss Yer Ed
In Like Ed
- Ed: Um, Double D? [holds up coat hanger] What's this do?
- Edd: That's just a coat hanger, Ed.
- Ed: Oh. Mum's the word.
- Ed: Do not fight The Claw!
- Eddy: Nice little soiree, huh, Rolfy-boy?
- Rolf: You have an invitation, overdressed Ed-boy?
- Eddy: [conspiritorially] The crow caws at midnight.
- Rolf: And the cat sours the basil! Rolf would love to talk politics but I must see your invitation!
- Eddy: No problem, stretch... Look! Who's that hairy beast eating all the dip?!
- Rolf: Nana...?
Who Let The Ed In?
- Rolf: THE BURDEN OF HOSPITALITY IS TOO GREAT FOR ROLF!
To Sir With Ed
Key To My Ed
Honor Thy Ed
- Edd: [repeated line] Sleepy, sleepy sleepy...
- Eddy [pretending to drive a car]: What is this, a funeral?! Let's go, Grandma!
- Ed: Let's drive to the city, fellas!
- Edd: We're too young to drive, Ed.
- Ed: My dad has a shovel.
- Eddy: If we can't get to the city, then let's bring the city to the cul-de-sac!
- Edd: I suppose I'd better find some tape.....
- Ed: Not to mention a duck!
- Eddy: Pigeons don't go 'oink', Ed!
- Ed: I'm a gazelle! Oink!
Stop, Look, and Ed
- [Ed is smacking his face against some mud]
- Ed: I'm a woodpecker. [continues to smack his face into the mud] Except with dirt.
- Eddy: (out of the grass) Let's find some more signs! (runs off)
- Eddy: Hey, Rolf! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- Rolf: Who is this Jack? I know no Jack!
- Edd: Don't listen to him, Rolf! Eddy only wishes to eviscerate social order as we know it!
- Ed: Ed on a pig!
- Edd: Ed, you can't do that!
- Jonny: [streaking] Feel the wind, Plank!
- [Jonny's house is destroyed after Ed broke a support beam]
- Kevin: You guys are in so much trouble!
- Eddy: Tell me about it, I lost my money.
- Rolf: Close the curtain, as it is colder than my nana's wooden leg!
- Edd: Let's just do the right thing, Eddy, and work for the rest of our lives to buy Jonny a new home.
- Eddy: Yeah, right. They'll never catch....THE FLYING EDUARDO BROTHERS!
- Edd: You're still wearing that thing...?
- [The Eds are in a shed, attempting to make Jonny the most annoying person in the cul-de-sac. Ed laughs as he pulls down a bed reminiscent of Frankenstein. Edd and Eddy look at Jonny, who's wearing a suit]
- Edd: A suit, annoying? I spent two hours counter-balancing chains, and all you can come up with is a suit?
- Eddy: It was the most annoying thing I could find.
- Edd: My father wears a suit!
- Eddy: Exactly.
Ed In A Halfshell
Mirror Mirror On the Ed
- [Ed is seen standing on thin air]
- Edd and Eddy: Come back, Ed!
- Ed: I can jump it, guys!
- Edd and Eddy: No, Ed!! [They pull him back before he could even jump]
- Edd: Now what?
- Eddy: I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
- Ed: Can I think?
- Edd and Eddy: NO!
- Eddy: [pretending to be Edd] Oh dear! The insanitary! My skinny arms cannot bear the weight! Oh, I know! I'll move it with my BRAIN!
- Ed: I have caused discomfort, 'cos I'm Eddy!
- Edd: Gravy!
- Ed: Nah, come on, Double-D, I don't say 'gravy' all the time.
- Edd: Buttered toast, then!
Hot Buttered Ed
- Ed: The sound of a babbling brook makes me want to babble, Double D.
- Eddy: My kingdom for sunscreen....
High Heeled Ed
- Eddy: Great, we're stuck with two girls and a Jimmy.
- Ed: My sister likes to watch me eat custard from my belly button.
- (The other Eds stare at him in shocked silence.)
- Ed: Spending an extended period of time in female company can be physically disorientating and mentally confusing.
- Eddy: What was that?!
- Edd: Ed's trouser-less state seems to have jogged an intellectual moment within the confines of his brain....
- Eddy: Ed? Is that you?
- Ed: ......HUG ME!
- Eddy: Well that didn't last very long!!
- Ed: HUG!
- [Ed exposes the scam to the kids]
- Edd [tearful]: Oh, I'm so ashamed...
- [Edd breaks down, whilst Ed comforts him]
- Ed: There, there, Double D. Santa forgives.
- Eds: [singing] Deck the halls with boughs of holly! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la! Give us cash or we'll never stop singing! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!
- Ed: Look up my nose and see your future.
Wish You Were Ed
- [Ed falls into a hole Rolf has dug]
- Rolf: [to Eddy] Your village idiot has fallen in Rolf's hole. A celebration, I say!
- Eddy: Eh, sure, why not?
Momma's Little Ed
- Eddy: See? This is Mommies note, and my exact copy. Pretty good, huh? He'll never tell the difference!
- Ed: That is so lame, Eddy.
- Eddy: And you're like a human photocopier, right, Mr. Perfecto?
- Ed: Dare to compare! [Shows Eddy an identical sticky note to the one written by Edd's parents.]
- Eddy: Will you ever cease to amaze me, Ed?
- Ed: Yes I will.
- Ed: We can be like brothers and share the same bathroom!
Once Upon An Ed
- Eddy: I have a bad feeling about this.
- Ed: I don't have any feeling at all.
For Your Ed Only
- Jonny: Wow. China, just like in the cartoons!
- [The Eds try to escape Sarah using bubble gum, but Edd can't keep up with the chewing]
- Ed: Have mercy, child from the netherworld!
It Came From Outer Ed
- Kevin: Where's Mister Yum-Yum?
- Eddy: Mister Yum-Yum? Who, Ed?
3 Squares And An Ed
- Eddy: A comedian, huh?
- Eddy: What happened to the stairs??
- Ed: My parents took them down because I am grounded!!
- Edd: That's disturbing!
- Eddy:What could be more important than "Master Eddy"?
- Ed: COOKIE DOUGH!
- Edd: They say, in order to gain knowledge, one must seek it.
Dim Lit Ed
- [Jonny's head is stuck between two branches]
- Edd: Jonny, not again!
- Jonny: Yep, this happens to me a lot, Double D.
- Edd: Didn't you learn from your past mistakes? I mean, it's just common sense.
- Jonny: [long pause] I guess not! [giggles]
- Kevin: Is this thing supposed to be dead?
- Eddy: The iguana ain't dead, windbag. It's just, uhh... [nudges Edd]
- Edd: ...Sleeping like a baby, Kevin. That'll be 25 cents!
- Jonny [lays down a quarter]: SOLD!
- Edd [stares at the quarter]: I'm surrounded by idiots.
- Eddy: Who's complaining?
- Ed: Pink belly!
- Kevin: This is so stupid.
- Nazz: Come on, Kevin, don't you want to win that jawbreaker?
- Kevin: What for? I got a garage full of jawbreakers, rememeber?
- Nazz: ....This is stupid.
Will Work for Ed
- Eddy: Rolf's a jerk! Ain't gonna work! Rolf's a jerk! Ain't gonna work! Rolf's a jerk-
- Jonny: We hate broccoli!
- Eddy: .....Ain't gonna work!
Ed, Ed and Away
- [Eddy is fighting Sarah and Jimmy over the balloon]
- Eddy: Gimme that balloon, Sarah!
- Sarah: [Mocking Eddy] "Gimme, Gimme" never gets!
- Edd: There. Are you happy now, Eddy?
- Eddy: No. I WANTED TO POP IT!
X Marks the Ed
- Eddy: (high pitched voice) WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEAD?!
- Ed: It is so puny!
- Edd: This is worthy of a noble prize!
- Eddy: WHAT'CHA DO TA ME YOU QUACK?!?
- Rolf: Quack? I am Rolf.
- Eddy: YOU'RE A QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!!
- Ed: My turn for shrinkage, Rolf!
- Eddy: FIX ME!!!
- Edd: Tell me!
- Ed: Shrink me!
From Here to Ed
- [Ed shows Edd and Eddy some disgusting objects, as a weapon to use on Kevin]
- Edd: Ed, are you aware that you have a turtle on your head?
- Ed: Yep.
- Edd: Where did you exhume this from, Ed?
- Ed: Brick-a-brack from under my bed, Double D.
Ed or Tails
- [Eddy is attempting to sell his clown scam to Jimmy]
- Eddy: Are you un- unconshi... (shows the word to Edd)
- Edd: Unconcious, Eddy.
- Eddy: Dead from the neck up?
Boys Will Be Eds
- Kevin [in thought]: She's so radical!
- Eddy [in thought]: She can't keep her eyes off me!
- Edd [in thought]: Her hair is so clean... And not fly-away at all!
- Ed [thinking and echoing]: Hello? Echo! MY NAME IS ED!
- Eddy Nazz would love a new bike.
- Ed Or a new toilet?!
Gimme Gimme Never Ed
My Fair Ed
- Ed and Eddy: [chanting] FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!
- Ed: I was in my happy place lost in the void of my mind!
The Luck of the Ed
- Ed: I was walking on the sidewalk until I saw a bug. Hello bug. I walked up to this tree and hit my head on this branch. Ow! Sorry, it was this one. Ow! And I gazed at the stars [Ed gazes at the stars]
- Edd: Ed, don't do that.
- Ed: And then I fell into the sewer.
- Eddy: A SEWER!?! [sticks his head into the sewer] My precious magazines fell in the sewer?
Ed... Pass It On...
Brother, Can You Spare an Ed
- Ed: Sarah has trusted me with the money, so fudge I must buy it with!
The Day the Ed Stood Still
- Rolf: Please ask Rolf's family and livestock to remember the son of a shepherd.
- Edd: What have I done?! I've actually created a monster!
An Ed In the Bush
See No Ed
Is There an Ed in the House?
An Ed Is Born
- Edd: If I were you, I'd write a book. A biography of sorts.
- Eddy: You don't get out much, do you?
- Ed: If I were me, I'd make a home movie.
- Eddy: That's it! Double D, you can be cameraman.
- Edd: But Eddy, we need a-
- Eddy: I'll be exec. producer, exec. director and, of course, the star.
- Edd: We need a-
- Eddy: Ed can be....Ed.
- Edd: As I was saying, we need a-
- Ed: [throwing a camcorder into Edd's hands] Camera, stat.
- Edd: Edd, why do you keep a camera in your dryer?
- Ed: What?
- Ed: Boy, Eddy, you deserve a shake for that.
- Edd: I must say; if I were your brother, I'd be very impressed.
- Ed: [having just tried to eat the camera] I can't wait to see that part, Double D!
- Edd: Yes, well, let's nod and say we did, Ed.
If It Smells Like an Ed
Don't Rain on My Ed
- Jonny: Plank wants to know if he can live on Mars!
Once Bitten, Twice Ed
- Eddy: Approach me, mortal, for I am the great Baron O'Beef-Dip!
One Size Fits Ed
Pain in the Ed
One of Those Eds
- [Everyone is fighting over the quarter, but Edd gets everyone's attention by sounding an airhorn]
- Sarah: What are you trying to do, blow our heads off?!?
- Edd: Crude, yet effective.
They Call Him Mr. Ed
- Eddy: I almost up-chucked.
For the Ed, By the Ed
- [Plank is hailed as the neighbourhood's new king]
- Eddy: If anyone's "king" around here, it's me!
Little Ed Blue
- Ed: Away with you, unwanted pesterers!
- Sarah: ED! You can't kick me out! I live here too!
- Ed: SO MOVE!!
- Ed: Touch me again and I will squash you!
A Twist of Ed
The Good Ole Ed
- [Ed has found a spatula]
- Ed: Oh look, A flipper!
- Eddy: It's a spatula, stupid.
Your Ed Here
- Edd: If it makes you feel better I'll tell you my middle name.
- Eddy: Okay.
- Edd: Well, Eddy. My middle name, is Marion. [Eddy stares blankly at him for a while]
- Eddy: [laughter] Marion! That's a girl's name!
Thick as an Ed
- Edd: Ed, I insist you remove that jacket immediately!
- Ed: ....Okay. If you give me your hat!
- Edd: My hat? Why, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard!
- Eddy: Frogs.
- Edd: The point is, my hat doesn't smell!
- Ed: Oh yes it does.
- Edd: No, it does not! You're just saying that because I said your jacket stank!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: You've got a repulsive, fermented detachment of cheese in your pocket, Ed!
- Ed: Stinky hat!
- Edd: Odiferous curdcoat!
- Ed: STINKY HAT!
- Edd: Rancid roquefort rag!
- Ed: STINKY HAT!
- Edd: PUTRID PARMESAN POCKET!
- Ed: Oh yeah?! STINKY HAT!
- Edd: COAT OF CANTANKEROUS CAMEMBERT!!
- Ed: STINKY HAT!!
- Eddy: SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!
Sorry, Wrong Ed
A Case of Ed
- Ed [Eating one of Edd's shoes]: Mm. How long have you been a size two?
- Edd: Size two? But I've always worn a size five shoe, doctor.
- Eddy: Sounds like another sympton to me.
- Jimmy: I am Jimmy! Hear me roar!
- Ed: Baby sister is all cuddly and sweet like Dad's bushy ear!
Run for Your Ed
- May: What number do you dial for 911?
- [Lee throws May against the wall and smashes the telephone.]
Stiff Upper Ed
- [Eddy attempts to show his boat to Sarah and Jimmy, but Ed accidentally breaks part of the boat, causing it to "sink"]
- Eddy: What?!? We're sinking?!
- Edd: Lifeboats! I FORGOT TO MAKE LIFEBOATS!!
- Ed: It wasn't me!
Here's Mud in Your Ed
- Rolf: Today Rolf is forced to celebrate his country's traditional Thank You to the Noble Guardian Pigeon!
Stuck in Ed
- [Eddy finds out they're too late to get free Jawbreakers,and attacks Ed]
- Eddy: This is your fault! Admit it! [quieter] If you do, I promise not to leave bruises.
Take This Ed and Shove It
- Old Jonny: Hey Eddy! Nice day isn't it? Whatcha staring at? Did Nazz forget her pants again?
- Eddy [tangled in the antenna above the trailer]: Just like our report cards, you've failed!
Every Which Way But Ed
- Ed: (while spinning) We were standing next to a... hole in the wall... right after a big... boom, remember?
Cool Hand Ed
- [Edd has refused to partake in Eddy's plan of breaking out of school]
- Eddy: Oh yes you do, or Ed here will write your locker combination on the girls' bathroom wall.
- Edd: You wouldn't dare!!
- [Ed then sharpens a pencil using his mouth]
Too Smart For His Own Ed
- Edd: [looking in horror as Eddy tears up a book]
- What are you doing to that poor defenseless dictionary?
- Eddy: Ed's cramming for the spelling bee!
- [Eddy continues to stuff pages into Ed's ears]
- Eddy: Feeling smarter, Ed?
- Ed: [cheerfully spewing out loose sheets as he speaks] What?
Pick an Ed
- Edd: Have you ever had one of those days, Ed?
- Ed: Every day of my life, Double D.
- 'edd: every day of my life, double d.
This Won't Hurt An Ed
- [Ed has brought Eddy over to the medical room for an injection]
- Eddy: Hey! Let me go!! Untie me!
- Ed: I found him the science cupboard pretending to be a stuffed beaver, Double-D!
- Edd: The nurse thanks you, Eddy.
- Eddy: Oh Yeah?! What for?
- Edd: For helping Kevin conquer his fear of needles by allowing him to witness the safe and easy administration of a real booster shot.
- [Eddy sees the nurse getting the needle ready, and soon has the fear of them himself]
- Eddy: Oh no you don't! Not me!
- [Eddy tries to run away, only to be caught by Ed]
- Ed: Worry not, little man. Because you get to have a lollypop after.
- Eddy: Mommy.
- [Ed drags Eddy into the medical room]
- Kevin: Sweet.
- Eddy [whilst hesitantly getting his arm out for the nurse]: But... No! Don't do it! I'm too young!
- Ed: Needle!
- [Ed runs out of the medical room, but comes back to pick up his lollypop]
- Eddy: I hate Needles!
- [Kevin is heard laughing whilst Ed walks off with his lollypop in his mouth]
Tight End Ed
- [attempting to cheer everyone up at the loss of the game]
- Edd : It's not how you win or lose, it's how you play the game!
'Tween a Rock and an Ed Place
- Edd: It's all fun and games 'til Ed loses conciousness, Eddy.
All Eds Are Off
- Eddy is trying to goad Edd into losing his bet of not using multi-syllable words
- Eddy: Let's see here... Con-she-enn-shus?.... what kinda bunk word is that...?
- Edd looks uncomfortable, trying not to correct Eddy.
- Eddy: Ohhhh... here's another one... temper-a-mental.....
- Edd fidgets
- Eddy: I dunno about you, but that's just plain stupid!
- Edd: STOP!!!!!! (Snatches the dictionary away, holds it protectively.)
- Edd: I will not tolerate your singlehanded annihilation of the English language for your own monetary gain, Eddy!
- (Edd pauses in horror, drops the dictionary, and covers his mouth, realizing he just lost his bet. Eddy just grins, as if it were too easy.)
Smile For the Ed
- Ed: Don't touch that dial, kids!
- Edd: Good Afternoon, Peach Creek Jr. High. This is your principal speaking with a very important announcement. All copies of student Eddy's photographs are to be returned to him immediately. This will leave to comply a well-warned detention for the rest of the semester. Thank You.
- Kevin: Bummer.
- Eddy: You heard the man.
- Edd: Did I just do that? I did, didn't I? I just impersonated the Principal! Made false declarations in his name! Ohhh what have I done?"
Run, Ed, Run
- Ed [to Eddy]: The sky is falling! The sky is falling! Eddy! It hit me on the head! It did!
- Eddy:You're probably just growing a brain there, lumpy.
- Edd: This isn't possible!
- [A 'piece' of the sky falls]
- Eddy: Ed was Right, The Sky is Falling!
- Ed: Thank you very much.
- Eddy: So, now what do we do.
- Edd: I'm afraid we're just about to find out, Eddy.
A Fistful Of Ed
- Sarah: Jimmy, are you crazy? He's going to turn you into cold cuts!
- Jimmy: Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, Sarah!
Look Before You Ed
- Jimmy [frightfully]: Winter scares me.
- Sarah [joyfully]: Winter time's fun, Jimmy!
Big Picture Show
- Eddy's Brother: Park don't open 'til noon.
- Eddy: I told you he's a whiz at tellin' time!
- Eddy's Brother: Pipsqueak?
- Eddy: Bro!
- Eddy's Brother: Mom and Dad know you're here?
- Eddy: As if!
- Eddy's Brother: Anyone know you're here?
- Eddy: Only these chumps who chased us here!
- Eddy's Brother: Just a sec. Aren't those ankle biters from the cul-de-sac?
- Eddy: Yeah. And they want to beat me up, all for nothin'.
- Kevin: He's lookin at you, Rolf. Later.
- Eddy's Brother: All for nothin', huh? Still the trouble makin' Eddy, I see.
- Eddy: [awkward laugh] Stop it, bro.
- Ed: I smell my fingers after I eat cheese.
- Eddy: ....Um, I told the guys you'd put us up. Ed and Double D.
- Edd: I have big experie- Uh, whale- uh..... [faints]
- [Eddy's brother and Eddy laugh]
- Eddy's Brother: Why's your girlfriend wearing a sock on her head?
- Eddy: Girlfriend?
- Eddy's Brother: Yeah, sure. I'll help you out.
- Eddy: Really? Oh bro! What would I do without you? You are so my hero, bro!
- Ed: Happy place, Double D! Happy place!
- Jimmy: Isn't it touching, Sarah? It's like a fairy tale come true.
- Kevin: Eddy and his two stooges got away with their lives, man. We got burned!
- [ripping sound]
- Eddy: Bro, don't!
- Eddy's Brother: Just for old times' sake, let's play uncle.
- Eddy: Uncle?
- Eddy's Brother: Wanna crash at my place, don't ya?
- Eddy: That's why we came all the way-
[Eddy's brother twists Eddy's leg]
- Eddy Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!
- Eddy's Brother: Say what?
- Eddy: Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!
- Edd; Oh, my!
- Eddy's Brother: [Laughing cruelly] That was good, pipsqueak.
- Eddy: Can we go inside now?
- Eddy's Brother: Why not? Don't forget to wipe your feet.[repeatedly throws Eddy into the trailer wall]
- Nazz: Dude, eddy's brother is a real jerk.
- Lee: What's he doing to my man?!
- Eddy [badly bruised] Come on, bro, give it up!
- Eddy's Brother: Give it up? I thought you wanted to hang with your "hero".
- Eddy: I do, bro! I do!
- Edd: Mister Eddy's Brother! As the older sibling, don't you think you should rather be setting an example for Eddy, and not, um...belittle him...in front of his....friends?
- Eddy's Brother: Belittle? He's always been little! I like you, girlfriend. [hammers Edd into the ground using Eddy] You got spunk.
- Ed and Marie Kanker: DOUBLE D!
- Sarah: What the heck?
- Jimmy: Somebody do something!
- Rolf: Rolf has had enough of your flat doodle, elder one! Prepare yourself for a merciless thrashing! [Pushes Kevin forward]
- Kevin: ...Hey! Bro guy! Lay off him, man!
- Nazz: Yeah, Mister Macho Man!
- Ed: [removes a bolt from Eddy's brother's door, causing it to fly off his hinges, hit Eddy's brother in the face and free Eddy]
- Eddy's Brother: Uuhh... uncle...
- Edd: Eddy! Speak to me! Are you all right?
- Eddy: [sniffs] I made it all up Double D. Everything about my brother was a lie! I just made things up so people would like me, think I was cool. But boy, was I wrong! The scam, my brother, this... When am I gonna learn, Double D?!
- Edd: [gently pulls Eddy's hands from his eyes] I think you just have, Eddy.
- Kevin: Grab him!
- Ed: No! Take me!
- Eddy: Okay! I'm sorry! Honest! I didn't mean to hurt you guys! [is thrown skywards by the cheering kids while Sarah hugs Ed]
- Rolf: Let Rolf rub the pit of victory, Ed-boy!
- Nazz: I'm so glad you're okay, dude! [hugs and kisses Eddy] You're awesome.
- Eddy: I am??
- Kevin I gotta admit, pal, that was so choice.
- Eddy: It was?!
[the Kankers look over Eddy's brother]
- Lee: What a deadbeat this guy turned out to be.
- May: He don't look so tough.
- Kevin Say, let's go to my place. Jawbreakers are on me!
- Eddy We did it, Double D! Everyone loves us! We're finally in, baby!
- Edd And it only took 130 episodes, 4 specials and a movie, Eddy!
- Ed Let's sing a song! [the kids then sing "Friends are There to Help You"]
- Matt Hill - Ed
- Samuel Vincent - Double D (Edd)
- Tony Sampson - Eddy
- Kathleen Barr - Kevin, Marie Kanker
- Tabitha St. Germain (Season 1), Jenn Forgie (Season 3) - Nazz
- Erin Fitzgerald - Nazz (Seasons 2, 4-6), May Kanker
- Jaynse Jaud - Sarah, Lee Kanker
- Keenan Christenson - Jimmy
- David Paul Grove - Jonnny 2x4
- Peter Kelamis - Rolf
- Terry Klassen - Eddy's Brother