- He that diggeth a pit, shall fall into it: and he that setteth a stone for his neighbour, shall stumble upon it: and he that layeth a snare for another, shall perish in it.
- Weep bitterly over the dead, for he is worthy, and then comfort thyself; drive heaviness away: thou shall not do him good, but hurt thyself.
- The wisdom of a scribe cometh by his time of leisure: and he that is less in action, shall receive wisdom.
- Verbum dulce multiplicat amicos.
- Translation: Sweet language will multiply friends.
Last modified on 24 May 2013, at 14:18