Duck Dodgers is an animated TV series that aired between 2003 to 2005.
Duck Dodgers (played by Daffy Duck)Edit
- Sorta like the pawns in checkers.
- (Dazed) Did I miss the great pumpkin? Did he leave us any toys?
- Oh no! He made a stick and a rock!
- A chance to win an unknown prize I may not even want? Count me in!
- Dodger's is in tro-tro-Oh he's in for a world of hurt.
Martian Commander (played by Marvin the Martian)Edit
- Exploding rocket fuel makes such a lovely fireball.
- Another disillusion fan wanting to imitate the trench scene. How many life's must that wretched film take!
- Dodgers: Prepare for emergency evasion. Fire the overthrusters!
- Cadet: Ch-Check!
- Dodgers: Engage the superdrive!
- Cadet: Superdrive engaged!
- Dodgers: Deploy the-the umm...I think it's the yellow button. It's uhh..usually flashing, it makes the engine go WHOOSH!
- Dodgers: I've only got one pass at this.
- Cadet: T-Trust your feelings captain.
- Dodgers: Nah, I'm sure I'm going to use this expensive targeting computer.
- Van Chancey: Hello, and welcome to another addition to the galaxy's #1 game show: "Van Chancey's NOT A CHANCE!"! I'm your host Van Chancey!
- Dodgers: (ecstatically) Wow! It's Van Chancey! I've never herd of this guy!
- Star Johnson: Will this work?
- I.Q. High: Who can say? Science is an inexact uhh.. (short pause) science.