Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest is the second Dragon Ball Z movie.
- Oolong: I seriously hope you didn't tell anyone where we were going. I don't want 'em crampin' ma style. Ya feel me?
- Chi-Chi: My precious little boy is becoming a lazy delinquent before my very own eyes. Why?!
- Master Roshi: (after getting pummeled by Ebifurya, Kishime, and Misokatsun) Didn't you teach 'em any manners? You gotta respect your elders.
- Dr. Kochin: You're in the presence of great men. Dr. Willo and myself are the foremost authorities in bio-technology.
- Dr. Kochin: Thanks to Dr. Willo's scientific genius, we avoided death and are both very much alive.
- Dr. Kochin: Do you realize what this research means to the human race? People we choose would live forever!
- Dr. Kochin: Imagine the combination of the greatest scientific mind in the universe with the most powerful body!
- Dr. Willo: Human beings never understood my genius. You always thought of me as a mad scientist, a lunatic. Once my transformation is complete, I'll have my revenge.
- Dr. Kochin: But after all, what good would this incredible power be if there were no souls left to fear it, hmm?
- Ebifurya: Time to seal you in your icy slumber.
- Dr. Willo: After fifty years locked in icy slumber, my dreams will finally become a reality..
- Dr. Willo: This has been very entertaining. I never thought you would make it this far. Thus...
- Dr. Willo: Goku, once I've taken control of your body, I'll finally discard this ugly little shell. Then will I fulfill my destiny and become the greatest mad scientist the world has ever known.
- Krillin: (after Goku launches the Kaioken Kamehameha on Dr. Willo as the Fortess is disintegrated as Goku's shirt is torn off) Goku! You did it.
- Goku: It's not over yet. I know he's still alive.
- Dr. Willo: I may have lost the battle, but I will win the war!
- Master Roshi: You know there's one thing I did like about Dr. Willo ... he thought I was the strongest fighter in the world.
Last modified on 28 January 2014, at 19:32