Dr. Dolittle 2
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dr. Dolittle 2 is the 2001 sequel to the 1998 film. This time around, Dr. Dolittle has become an international celebrity because of his ability to talk to animals, and must save the life of a circus bear.
Dr. John Dolittle
- Oh, I didn't just poke a bear. 'Cause if I poke a bear, a bear would be mauling me, so no matter what I poke, it sure ain't no bear!
- I am the Alpha Bear! Grrr! Grrr! Bears say "grrr," right?
- (Singing) Her Name was Lola. She was a show bear. She'd like to dance with me.
- Go, doctor. Go, doctor.
- Steve Irwin: I am here with Dr. Dolittle, who can actually talk with animals. We're here about to capture this alligator right behind us. The trick to capturing this guy is to put your arms around his neck...
- Alligator: Hey Dolittle, What I'm doing is letting Steve think I don't hear him, when he comes for me, I'm gonna turn around and snap his arm off.
- [Steve is still talking to camera]
- John: Steve, I think he knows we're here.
- Steve Irwin: Quiet, I don't wanna spoil the element of surprise...NOW! [Snapping noise] Crikey! Me arm!
- Dr. John Dolittle: What are you drinking?
- Monkey: It's Gatorade.
- John: Give me that! [takes water pouch and smells drink] Gatorade made wine, now?
- John: No cellphone for a week.
- Charisse: But what am I supposed to do without my cellphone?
- John: Here's some stamps. Learn to write a letter or something.
- [During Archie's detention, as John and Charisse visit him.]
- Archie: Looks like I wasn't meant to be loved.
- Charisse: Everyone's meant to be loved.
- John: Yes, everyone's meant to- [caught by surprise at Charisse's newfound ability] Charisse!
Last modified on 24 January 2013, at 20:57↑Jump back a section
Animal Voice Cast
- Steve Zahn - Archie
- Norm MacDonald - Lucky (uncredited)
- Lisa Kudrow - Ava
- Mike Epps - Sonny
- Jacob Vargas - Pepito
- Michael Rapaport - Joey
- Phil Proctor - Drunk Monkey
- Isaac Hayes - Possum
- Andy Dick - Mr. "Lennie" Weasel
- John Whitherspoon - Old Prison Bear
- Cedric the Entertainer - Young Prison Bear
- Jamie Kennedy - Dog #1
- David Cross - Dog #2
- David DeLuise - Fish #1
- Reni Santoni, Cheech Marin (considered) - Rat #1
- John Leguizamo - Rat #2 (uncredited)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - White Wolf (uncredited)
- Kevin Pollak - Alligator
- Mandy Moore - Girl Bear Cub
- Frankie Muniz - Boy Bear Cub
- Michael McKean - Bird
- Tom Kenny - Male Tortoise