was an American politician and liberal political activist from the state of New Hampshire. Between 1999 and 2000, over a span of fourteen months, Haddock walked 3,200 miles across the continental United States to advocate campaign finance reform. In 2004 she ran unsuccessfully as a Democratic challenger to incumbent Republican Judd Gregg for the U.S. Senate.
- Democracy is not something we have, it's something we do.
- I, for one, am certainly going to continue to raise a little hell.
- Discussing her post-election life in her documentary.
- I may have lost the election but I have not lost my reason to live.
- Our country is supposed to be of the people, by the people and for the people, and if that's not worth fighting for I don't know what is.
- I want to plant a few more seeds here and there before they plant me.