Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls is a 2006 family-comedy film set during the Christmas season in Massachusetts. It stars Danny DeVito, Matthew Broderick, Kristin Davis, and Kristin Chenoweth and is directed by John Whitesell.
Last modified on 3 April 2011, at 17:23
↑Jump back a section
- Mrs. Ryor: [receiving an eye exam from Dr. Finch] I don't need glasses!
- Steve: You need binoculars, but were settling for glasses.
- Buddy: I want my house to be seen from space!
- Tia: This is the most clothes they have worn in years!
- Steve: Who moves in the middle of the night? A meth lab?
- Tia: [about her daughters] I pray every day for the strength to not run them over with the truck.
- Tia: I used to do a bit of modeling, mainly for college classes... that's how I met Buddy.
- Kelly: Oh, was he a professor?
- Tia: No, he was the one they caught peeping in the windows.
- Tia: Honey, the girls are having a great time showing everybody the lights. I pray to God that's the only thing they're showing.
- Kelly: What is your favorite Christmas memory?
- Steve: You know what it is.
- Kelly: Tell me.
- Steve: I was 7, my dad and I moved to Alabama... and Christmas morning, we ate on the floor, ate French fries and drank chocolate milk.
- Kelly: That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry, they just happen.