- I'll take the best of your bad moods
and dress them up to make a better you,
'cause all the company calls amount to one paycheck.
- Crashing through the parlor doors, what was your first reaction?
Screaming, drunk, disorderly: I'll tell you mine.
You were the one, but I can't
spit it out when the date's been set.
- I'm in Los Angeles today;
garbage cans comprise the medians
of freeways always creeping,
even when the population's sleeping.
And I can't see why you'd want to live here.
- "Why You'd Want to Live Here"
- And there's no blame
For how our love did slowly fade
And now that it's gone
It's like it wasn't there at all
And here I rest where disappoinment and regret collide
Lying awake at night.
- I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
When the water filled every hole.
And thousands upon thousands made an ocean,
Making islands where no island should go.
- If heaven and hell decide
that they both are satisfied
they'll illuminate the "no"'s on their vacancy signs.
If there's no one beside you
when your soul embarks
I'll follow you into the dark.
- "I'll Follow You Into The Dark"
- But I'm thinking of what Sarah said.
That "love is watching someone die".
So who's gonna watch you die?
Last modified on 14 July 2009, at 03:51