Danie Craven (11 October 1910 – 4 January 1993) was a South African rugby player and coach.
Sunday Times interview (1980s)
- "The Doctor knows best" by Jani Allan, from the Just Jani column of the Sunday Times (1980s), republished in Face Value by Jani Allan.
- It is man's vocation to discover laws underlying every thing that exists. The laws God ingrained in everything are the laws for its development and it is man's duty to discover these laws of creation and development and observe them - yes of KORS that includes rugby!
- A game of rugby is a work of art!
- A good rugby player is a child, by the way. That's the beauty of it. And that's why I dictate - but only when I know I'm right!
- Sexual depravity is directing us towards a precipice. Women are to blame for broken marriages because they dress to attract the attention of men even after they are married.
About Danie Craven
Last modified on 17 May 2013, at 09:58