Dabangg Dabangg means Fearless. It's a 2010 Hindi action film, directed by Abhinav Kashyap and produced by Arbaaz Khan. It is the first film of the newly launched Arbaaz Khan Productions. The lead actors in the film include Arbaaz's elder brother, Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, daughter of Shatrughan Sinha. The film marks the debut of Sonakshi as an actor, Arbaaz as a producer and Abhinav Kashyap, brother of acclaimed director Anurag Kashyap, as a director. The film also features Om Puri, Dimple Kapadia, Vinod Khanna, Mahesh Manjrekar, Arbaaz Khan, and Mahie Gill in supporting roles while Sonu Sood plays the main antagonist. Malaika Arora appears in an item number.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
ChulBul Pandey (Media:Salman Khan "The Real Hero")
- Hum yahan ke Robinhood hai, Robinhood Pandey.
- I am the Robinhood, Robinhood Pandey.
- Hum tumme itne ched kar denge, ki confuse ho jaoge
Ki saans kaha se le, aur paade kaha se
- I am going to make so many holes in you, that you are going to get confused
That where to breathe from and where to fart from
Rajjo (Media:Sonakshi Sinha)
- Thappad se dar nahi lagta saab, pyar se lagta hai.
- I am not afraid of getting slapped but afraid of getting loved.
Munni badnaam huyi darling tere liye,
Main zandu balm huyi darling tere liye,
- Munni got badname for you darling.
- Munni became zandu balm for you darling.