Cuauhtémoc Blanco Bravo (born January 17, 1973) is a Mexican football striker, who currently plays for the Chicago Fire of Major League Soccer and for the Mexican national team.
Interview with BigSoccer.com
- Look!, We have two eyes, two legs, we are the same as them, the only difference is that they play in Europe.
- To his team in The World Cup 1998.
- Beg God that I don´t score a goal because I´m gonna leave a stain on you.
- For me the best players are in the poor suburbs, but the clubs are not interested.
- I don´t feel famous, I am the same as a waiter or anybody that works in the club, there are people with fame and money but no feelings, and thats what´s important.
- "I hope that the selection comes back home with the cup in their hands or something might happen to Lavolpe and his family."
Last modified on 9 March 2012, at 14:13