- I met this girl on Monday
Took her for a drink on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We chilled on Sunday.
- I was checking this girl next door
When her parents went out
She phoned said hey boy, come on right around
So I knock at the door
You was standing with a bottle of red wine
Ready to pour
Dressed in long black Satin and Lace to the floor
- Re-wind when the crowd say Bo' Selecta ** song Artful Dodger Feat. Craig David - Re-Rewind
- i like the way you move your body
girl i must admit
you're looking real fit
let's chill for a little bit
i know you wanna get with me
girl you know i'm not free
- Song Can't Be Messing 'Round
- I go down to Blooms for kosher food. I can go anywhere. People don’t notice you if you go about your business. It’s only if you make a big scene.
- If you play the tabloid game you get burned. I’d rather say nothing at all and let things roll. You just have to ride those things out.
- David, who recently returned to his roots when he bought a house in Hampstead — bang in the middle of the North-West London Jewish heartland — could not be more Jewish if he hung a Star Of David round his neck and spent Friday nights saying kiddush.