|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Chucky: I got a new game we can play. It's called "Hide the Soul". Trust me, you're gonna love it.
- Chucky: [looking at Andy's copy of "PlayPen" - an adult magazine] Andy, how you've grown.
- Chucky: I got some fresh meat lined up and I'm not going to let you spoil it.
- Andy: Tyler.
- Chucky: Right. Just think, Chucky's going to be a bro.
- Cochrane: At Kent, we take bed wetters and we turn them into men. So grow-up, Barclay. It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls.
- Andy: What are you doing?
- Whitehearst: Polishing Sheldon's shoes.
- Andy: He makes you polish his shoes?
- Whitehearst: No, I offered out of the kindness of my heart.
- Shelton: Relax, Barclay. It's only paint.
- Clark: If you get hit, you are dead. So hike back to base.
- DeSilva: [whispers] Asshole.
- Shelton: What was that, DeSilva?
- DeSilva: I said "You asshole", sir.
- Chucky: Don't f*** with the Chuck!
- Chucky: Who the f*** are YOU?
- Tyler: I thought you Good Guy Dolls only said three sentences.
- Chucky: I'm new and improved.
Chucky: Where are ya you little s**t!