Quotes concerning Cheese.
- Like chalk and cheese.
- An expression meaning completely different.
- A meal without cheese is like a beautiful woman who lacks an eye.
- Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin.
- A slice of pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.
- Stephen King, Firestarter
- How can you govern a country where there are 246 different types of cheese?
- Moe, Larry, cheese!
- Curly Joe, The Three Stooges
- Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese -- toasted, mostly.
- There's always free cheese in a mousetrap.
- To cut the cheese
- a euphemism for flatulence.
- It ain't easy being cheesy.
- Chubby Cheese
- Life is like a block of cheese, hard and smelly
- Anonymous
- [Cheese can] restore an old love and ... ripen a young one.
- Casanova, Histoire de ma vie.
- The moon is made of a green cheese.
- John Heywood, Proverbs.
- "'Why did you yell, 'Cheese'?' And The Man would tell him mockingly, 'Because I felt like it, you stupid machine of poo." Breakfast of Champions (Chapter 16) Kurt Vonnegut
Read in another language
This page is available in 7 languages