Carousel (1945) is a musical by Richard Rodgers (music) and Oscar Hammerstein II (book and lyrics) that was adapted from Ferenc Molnar's 1909 play Liliom, transplanting the Budapest setting of Molnar's play to a New England fishing village.
- When you walk through a storm
Keep your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark
- Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
- "You'll Never Walk Alone"
- If I loved you words wouldn't come in an easy way.
- When the children are asleep we sit and dream TONIGHT.
Last modified on 7 February 2012, at 09:22