But I'm a Cheerleader is a 1999 romantic comedy film about a high-school cheerleader, Megan, who is sent to reparative therapy camp when her parents suspect that she is gay.
A Comedy Of Sexual Disorientation.
- Directed by Jamie Babbit.
- I'm a homosexual! I'm a homosexual! I'm a homosexual! I'm a homosexual! Oh my god...they were right. I'm a homo. (cries)
- Women have roles. After you learn that, you'll stop objectifying them.
- 1, 2, 3, 4 - I won't take no anymore! 5, 6, 7, 8 - I want you to be my mate! 1, 2, 3 ,4 - You're the one that I adore! 5, 6, 7, 8 - Don't run from me cause this is fate!
- I'm Graham and I like girls. A lot.
- I thought it was just an act, but you really are sweet as fucking pie, aren't you?
- You hormonal hussy! Get up! Get up right now!
- It's your choice; you can run off with Megan and turn into a raging bull-dyke, or you can do the simulation and graduate and lead a normal life.
- Foreplay is for sissies!
- Megan, you stop it this instant! Because you will wallow in the smut of your homosexual depravity for the rest of your life!"
- Boys! Don't you see how sad and pathetic you all are? Always wanting something you can't have. If I catch you looking at another man like that ever again, you'll be watching sports...the whole weekend!
- Hilary: It's really easy to be a prude when you're not attracted to him, isn't it?
- Andre: She's just upset, because the fish on her plate is the only kind she can eat.
- Andre: Congratulations, liars! You know who you are and you know who you want. Aint nothin' gonna change that, shit!
- Mary: Looks like we got you just in time. What are you? About 17?
- Megan's Dad: Yes!
- Mary: Almost lost her to college. It’s so much harder once they’ve been through all that liberal arts brainwashing, but we’ve saved a few.
- Hilary: There's no inappropriate behavior allowed.
- Megan: Inappropriate...like swearing?
- Graham: No, inappropriate like fucking.
- Andre: Shit, Miss Mary, I ain't the only one who don't got no root.
- Mary: Andre, we don't use profanity or double negatives here at True Directions.
- Megan: 2, 4, 6, 8, God is good--
- Graham: God is straight!
- Megan: Hey, that's good.
- Megan: Cheers are supposed to be simple, make people feel good.
- Graham: Cheers make girls do stupid cartwheels. Orgasms make people feel good.
- Graham: You are who you are, the trick is not getting caught!
- Megan: Then why are you here?
- Graham: I got caught.
- Sinead: If that little twink would've narced on me, heads would have rolled.
- Graham: What would you have done? Tied her to your bed and zapped her to death? Or are you running low on batteries?
- Megan: You didn't tell me you were taking me to a gay bar!
- Graham: Where else would we go?
- Jan: Everyone thinks I'm this big dyke because I wear baggy pants and play sports and I'm not pretty like other girls. But all I really want is a big, fat weiner up my...
- Andre: Amen, sister.
- Joel: You're more than just a sissy. You're nice, and clean, and smart...and sexy and firm and luscious and...
- Andre: Excuse me! The last thing I need right now is some fruit who's just proved he's straight tellin' my ass how sexy I am!
Last modified on 14 September 2013, at 03:34