Brandy & Mr. Whiskers (2004–2006) was an American animated television series about a snobbish dog and a hyperactive rabbit that get stuck in the Amazon Rain Forest together. It is televised in the United States by Disney Channel. It currently airs on Toon Disney.
Mr. Whiskers' First Friend [1.1]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: [knocking on Brandy's carrier] Howdy, neighbor! I'm Mr. Whiskers. What's your name?
- Brandy Harrington: [from inside] Uh, it's on my carrier, Einstein! In rhinestones!
- Mr. Whiskers: [trying to read the rhinestones] Mmm, Brr-aaa-tty. Ah! Haha! Bratty!
- Brandy Harrington: [bursting out of her carrier] Not bratty, you flea motel, Brandy! Brandy Harrington of the Florida Harringtons.
- Mr. Whiskers: [sarcastically] Well, Bratty was pretty close I'd say.
- Brandy: You’ve got to be kidding me; this is not a mall! Malls have stores and movie theaters and food courts! Not filthy animals bathing in their own drinking water!
The Babysitter's Flub [1.2]Edit
- Brandy Harrington: [sunbathing when a Lemur walks across her gut] Oof! Hey, any chance I could get a fruit plate or something?
- Lemur Monkey: Fruit for ze pooch? [a bunch of lemurs rattle the tree, bombarding Brandy with fruit. Her head gets stuck inside a coconut.]
- Brandy Harrington: Fruit [pulls off the coconut] plate? [A plate is dropped on her head, side first] Ow! No wonder they call it a jungle.
- Brandy Harrington: [sees Mama Croc trying to eat Whiskers] Hey! Spit him out. Now!
- Mr. Whiskers: Ack. Patooey! A little dental floss wouldn't kill you, sister!
- Mama Croc: Oh, are you his babysitter?
- Brandy Harrington: Unfortunately. Yeah.
- Mama Croc: I'm Mrs. Croc. You can call me Mama.
- Mr. Whiskers: I gotta few others things I'm thinking of calling you.
To the Moon, Whiskers! [1.3]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: (to Boris) I want to be you.
- Boris: You want to be fifty-year old monkey with a diaper rash?
- Cheryl: Yeah, it's hard being the cute one.
- Meryl: How would you know?
- Cheryl: Excuse my sister, she can't see straight from the black eye I'm gonna give her. (as they start to fight)
Cyranosaurus Rex [1.4]Edit
- Brandy: Oh, freaky bug-eyed monkey thingy, I'm so sorry. I was so mean to you and you saved me, and I don't even know your name.
- Freaky Monkey: [jumps up and kisses Brandy] You can call me Vegas, baby, because I just hit the jackpot!
- Brandy: I am sucker for love.
- Mr. Whiskers: Oh, I know what you mean. I'm a sucker for peanut butter on fish.
- Brandy: Ugh! You may not get it now, but just wait. Some day it'll happen to you, too.
Lack of Brains vs. Brawns [1.5]Edit
- Brandy: I'm never coming outside again!
- Mr. Whiskers: Me neither! Terror has a new name: Lester!
- Brandy: This is it! The watering hole! The place to be seen; the social nexus of the Amazon!
The No-Sleep Over [1.6]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: [after being swallowed by a big snake] This is gonna cost 'em!
- Ed: Oh, yeah!
- Brandy: [grabbing Mr. Whiskers ears and dropping him across the room] Okay, don't take this personally, but you're an embarrassment, a disgrace and an eyesore.
- Mr. Whiskers: And I shouldn't take this personally?
The Fashion Fascist [1.7]Edit
Happy Birthdays [1.8]Edit
- Brandy: Okay, is it possible to work even slower?
- Ed: You know, I haven't given it that much thought but I reckon it just might be possible.
- Brandy: I was totally being sarcastic.
- Ed: (sarcastic) Oh well it shames me to admit it Miss Brandy but I don't traffic in sarcasm too much so I don't really tend to recognize it when it is out there. You could give me a heads up like "Hey sarcastic comment coming" Just let me know then I'll have my eyes open. I mean come on, a sarcastic otter? That'll be unnatural.
Funky Bunny [1.9]Edit
- Brandy: (after the party is over) Thank you, Whiskers, you saved the ball!
- Mr. Whiskers: I had to Brandy; it was your moment to shine.
- Brandy: (touched) I did, but you're the one who shined.
- C+M: (in unison) I'm taking Germaine.
- Cheryl: You're taking Germaine?! Since when!?
- Meryl: Since he asked me.
- Cheryl: Check yourself before you wreck yourself. He asked me!
The Going Bananas Republic [1.10]Edit
- Brandy: Oh my gosh, we're worse than Gaspar! What would a true leader do at a time like this! Oh, I know, blame somebody else! (singles out a small animal) Hey you, you're taking the fall, beat it!
- Mr. Whiskers: (about his campaign platform) Shouldn't I be discussing the issues? Or at least know what they are?
- Brandy: This is an election, let's stay away from the issues.
Lame Boy [1.11]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: What’s that one feeling where you think you've experienced something before?
- Brandy: Déjà vu.
- Mr. Whiskers: No, that's not it, it's like a weird déjà-vu feeling where you think you've experienced something before?
- Brandy: [yelling] Déjà vu!
- Mr. Whiskers: No, no, no, it's that one feeling that I'm feeling right now.
- Brandy: [screaming] Déjà Stinkin' Vu!
Taking Paws [1.12]Edit
- Brandy Harrington: Whiskers, you brought your friend into this house, you get him out!
- Mr. Whiskers: But he will eat me!
- Brandy Harrington: I can only hope!
- Brandy Harrington: [happily] Whiskers, I can't believe it! How did you finally get rid of that annoying cat?
- Mr. Whiskers: Oh, I used a little thing called my brain.
Skin of Eeeeeeeevil!!! [1.13]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: (to Lola, with haunted house music) Begone, foul spirit! Torment me not!
A Bunny on My Back [1.14]Edit
- Gaspar: (about trying to get Brandy and Whiskers apart) It's a big job, but I can do it.
- Brandy: Just do it! I don't have alot of time.
- Gaspar: There's one small issue I need to bring up.
- Brandy: What?
- Gaspar: Well, when my monkey army rips you apart... well sometimes they actually rip you apart.
- Brandy: You big, stupid selfish baby! You're ruining everything.
- Mr. Whiskers: (about Arturo) You won't say that when comes back with a fork and knife!
Lucky Rabbit's Feet [1.15]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: Im i Lucky If i can swim with piranha's To?
[Mr. Whiskers Dives into A river With piranhas]
- Mr.Whiskers: Ah See Perfectly Fine.
- Brandy: They Probably Just Ate.
[Brandy Dips Her Finger in The River But Suddenly a Piranha Chomp Her Finger]
- Brandy:AHH! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!
Blind Ambition [1.16]Edit
Dear Diary [1.17]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: (reading from Brady's diary, in a snobish voice) I'd rather staple my ears shut than listen to another one of Cheryl and Meryl's stupid fights!
- Mr. Whiskers: The diary is off my must-read list. (waits two-seconds and than make a grab for the book) Gimme, gimme, gimme! (hovering over a cliff)
- Brandy: Learn your lesson?!?
- Mr. Whiskers: (somewhat strangled voice) No really. (falls down the cliff) Still haven't learned my leasson!!!
- Brandy: How would you like it if I told everyone your secrets?
- Mr. Whiskers: What secrets?
- Brandy: (raged) Like, you collect toejam, you're afraid of belly lint, you pass gas in your sleep!!
- Mr. Whiskers: I pass gas in my sleep? Cool!
- Brandy: I'm cutting you off!
- Mr. Whiskers: Aw, but Brandy, I crave your anguished ramblings, even more so now that they're taboo! The forbidden fruit! The desire of dare not speaketh name! I also like the way you dot your 'I's with hearts.
Less Than Hero [1.18]Edit
Flim-Flam Fever [1.19]Edit
- Brandy: (nursing the jungle animals after they all get sick) Ugh! What did I do to deserve this?
- Mr. Whiskers: Lied to all of us for your own selfish reasons!
Private Antics, Major Problems [1.20]Edit
Curse of the Vampire Bat [1.21]Edit
- Vlad: I am a vampire bat!!!
- Brandy: Oh no, Whiskers, Vlad has turned you into one of his mindless, undead minions.
- Vlad: What? He is not my minion.
- Mr. Whiskers: But mindless, guilty as charged
The Monkey's Paw [1.22]Edit
Tree Huggin' Bunny [1.23]Edit
The Big Game [1.24]Edit
- Brandy: I'm sorry Ed, forgive and forget?
- Ed: Well, Miss Brandy, one nice thing about having slick fur is that offenses like that just slide right off.
- Mr. Whiskers: (to Brandy, after Ed wins for the opposing team) Did you know Ed could play like that, because if you did, it was really stupid for you to trade him to Gaspar!
On Whiskers, on Lola, on Cheryl, on Meryl [1.25]Edit
Pedigree, Schmedigree [1.26]Edit
The Howler Bunny [1.27]Edit
Bad Hare Day [1.28]Edit
Paw and Order [1.29]Edit
One of a Kind [1.30]Edit
- Brandy: Maybe there's something else we have in common. What's your favorite group?
- Mr. Whiskers: Oh! The vegetable group and the focus group. I also like grouper fish.
- Grouper Fish: But we don't like you!
- Brandy: I meant, musical group.[Mr. Whiskers drools.] *##$&, it would be nice to have a conversation with someone who actually knows what I'm talking about.
- Mr. Whiskers: Are you kidding me? We have tons in common! We both have fur, tails, two eyes, and we're both self-centered and materialistic. Wait, no — that's just you.
- Tiffany: I can't believe I'm lost in this fog-infested mudhole!
- Mr. Whiskers: Well, get used to it, sister!
- Tiffany: <censored phrase spoken twice> There's intelligent life here! [Jungle animals pop out and laugh.]
- Mr. Whiskers: Hey!
- Tiffany: I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Turlington of the Texas Turlingtons, and I need to get out of here, @#, pronto!
- Mr. Whiskers: Well, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? Don't go anywhere!
- Tiffany: #@ I have an option?
- Tiffany: My family is on #**#@* (an echo tour), &*&* -
- B+T: (unison) See the rain-forest before they turn it into a mall. (both squeal and giggle)
(Brandy's line censored)
- Tiffany: Let them turn it into a mall.
(Brandy exclaims, both giggle mindlessly)
- Whiskers: Wow, I thought my spring-loaded underwear was cool. (thrown offscreen)
- B+T: Ηττημένος.
- Tiffany: When they come to get me, we'll take you home, too.
- Brandy: That'd be * awesome.
- Tiffany: Sweet!
- Brandy: #%$@$ sweet!
Believe in the Bunny [1.31]Edit
=== Two Heads Are Not Better Than One [1.32] === === Две головы не лучше, чем одина [1,32] ===
Bad Brandy [1.33]Edit
Trouble in Store [1.34]Edit
Radio Free Bunny [1.37]Edit
The Show Must Go Wrong [1.38]Edit
Whiskers the Great [1.39]Edit
Freaky Tuesday [1.40]Edit
- Brandy: [showing Lola her five-toed foot] Great toenails are fashioned.
- Whiskers: And you should know, you're the (suddenly yelling) Queen of dumb ideas!!
- Brandy: I don't have dumb ideas-!
- Whiskers: Oh yeah? Then what do you call teaching a snake how to do a pedicure!?
- Lola: The bunny [Whiskers] has a point.
- Brandy: You and me ^^ don't work, Whiskers; we're @#*, water and oil.
- Whiskers: (meekly) I know; I heard the theme song, too.
Day two in the episode. Brandy notices, something's amiss...
- Brandy: [She tries to remove rabbit ears from her head, letting out a nasal squeal] Whiskers! What'd you do!?
- Whiskers: [gluing a tail to [her] bottom] <Valley Girl tone> Whiskers? Nono, I am Brandy Harrington of the Florida Harringtons. Perhaps you've heard of them?
- Brandy: [She is wearing Whiskers's outfit doctored for her proportions] Ohkeh, I know you need to get a life, but that doesn't mean you can take mine!
(Whiskers's next line censored for cultural protection.)
- Brandy: You might think that sounds like me, but no-one in *&#$&#*&^#$@@*&!! would ever mistake you for me.
- Lola Boa: Hey, Brandy. What's up?
Later, down by the Amazon River...
- Whiskers: <sentence censored> It was $&!@&*#& amazing! Everybody #*&%#@%$!@@ was there. It was &! the best day [I had] ever [experienced].
- Lola: <exclaims> Sounds cool!
(Margo speaks this censored line)
- Meryl: I wish I was there.
- Cheryl: Me too.
The Brain of My Existance [1.41]Edit
Get a Job [2.42]Edit
Jungle Makeover [2.43]Edit
Pop Goes the Jungle [2.44]Edit
Wolfie: Prince of the Jungle [2.45]Edit
The Tell-Tale Shoes [2.46]Edit
- Brandy: [after trying relentlessly to return the shoes] I'm sorry, you were right. I should have just saved up the six hundred and ten shiny rocks.
- Mr. Whiskers: [exasperated] For one pair of shoes?
- Brandy Harrington: That's what I said! Forgive me?
- Mr. Whiskers: Sure I do. Now lets get these things back to the store!
Time For Waffles [2.47]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: (panicing as her runs to Brandy and Melvin) Pumas! Me! Dinner!
- Brandy: (disparingly about Whiskers' really bright smile) I don't believe you. Must you take everything too far?!?
Any Club That Would Have Me As A Member [2.48]Edit
Where Everybody Knows Your Shame [2.49]Edit
Better Off Wet [2.50]Edit
Loathe Triangle [2.51]Edit
Pet Peeves [2.52]Edit
What Price Dignity?! (Cheap!) [2.53]Edit
You've Got Snail [2.54]Edit
The Magic Hour [2.55]Edit
Net of Lies [2.56]Edit
- Mr. Whiskers: So, you weren't kidnapped by fireflies?
- Brandy: No, Whiskers, I wasn't.
- Mr. Whiskers: Wow, embarrassing.
- Brandy: You think? You only humiliated me in front of every girl in the Amazon and Gaspar, not to mention my all-time favorite band in the world, Sugar Toad!
- Mr. Whiskers: Actually, I was talking about how you lied to me and than it blew up right in your face.
- Brandy: Oh, yeah, that. That wasn't my best moment, either. I'm sorry I lied to you, Whiskers.
- Mr. Whiskers: Well, at least we got to see some fireflies and Sugar Toad for the few minutes they were running away from us.
- Brandy: Yeah. I had no idea that fireflies would be so beautiful.
- Mr. Whiskers: Yeah, or so unforgiving... [to his troop as they are chased around] Just keep running, guys! See, this kind of thing that should've been in the book.
Dog Play Afternoon [2.57]Edit
Auntie Dote [2.58]Edit
Con Hare [2.60]Edit
Rain Delay [2.61]Edit
Sandy & Mr. Frisky [2.62]Edit
Thinking Outside the Fruit [2.63]Edit
Go! Fight! Win! [2.64]Edit
Class Dismissed [2.65]Edit
Itty Bitty Kitty [2.66]Edit
Brandy's Best-Ever Boyfriend [2.67]Edit
Stress Test [2.68]Edit
A Little Problem [2.69]Edit
A Really Crushing Crush [2.70]Edit
The thing which I would like to ask, assuming I'm not being too forward, which if I am-- ...yes, ed? quick, ed! Throw these eggs in her face, she'll love it. whiskers, but I believe I can take it from here, no, no. now go! ask her out! Oh, uh, uh, pressure, i, i, I don't know what to say here, miss lola just read it off the emergency back up cue cards I brought! Eternity, this is what I see, when I look inside your-- miss brandy, this doesn't sound like me at all. Yeah, well it's supposed to be for guys who wanna ask me out, but just go with the fairy tale, pal! Brandy, I think we've got it under control. Lola, I've been asked out a lot more than you, so I think I know how this is supposed to go. I'll save you, buddy! eeehhaaaaahh! whiskers, I just wanted to ask lola-- hand over the boyfriend to be, whiskers!