Last modified on 21 December 2009, at 14:55
Boho-chic is a style of women's' apparel drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences that was fashionable in the decade of the 2000s.
- "By June, Sienna Miller had made a mark with her sexy boho style. At Glastonbury she wore grungy dresses, belts and cowboy boots, confirming her status as a fully fledged style icon." - Style, 26 December 2004
- "A slouchy, baggy cardigan is the essential new boho styling prop" - Sara Hassan, Style, 1 May 2005
- "Put some unstructured bohemianism into your beach life" - Lucy Ewing, ibid.
- "A recent study concluded that car boots are the only truly classless British event, attracting the unwaged, boho trendies and middle Englanders" - Carol Midgley, Times Magazine, 11 June 2005
- "Trousers ... have taken a backseat this summer, overtaken by the ubiquity of boho skirts" - Lisa Armstrong, ibid., 13 August 2005
- "The younger bohos still love W10" - The Tatler, May 2006
- "We thought Miss [Sienna] Miller had hit her fashion peak when she sparked a single-handed craze for all things boho, but this new Bob showed the world this Style Queen has staying power" - Hair, June 2006
- "Proper trousers are not boho" - Lisa Armstrong, Times Magazine, 17 June 2006
- "Do you wonder what happened to those beautiful boho babes who floated through last summer in their eclectic finery?" - Claudia Croft, Style, 2 July 2006
- "Heavily embroidered folklorique pieces - this summer's answer to last year's boho" - Lisa Armstrong, Times Magazine, 5 August 2006
- "Bohemian. Ugh, that word" - Savannah Miller, Style, 20 August 2006