Blue Bloods (2010-current) is a television series which combines procedural police work with family drama.
- Sgt. Renzulli: Hey, college boy, tell your brother the first rule of riding in my car.
- Det. Reagan: Jamie, tell your boss I know Brooklyn better than a Manhattan cop.
- Officer Reagan: This is me, keeping my mouth shut.
After Hours [1.10]Edit
- Det. Curatola: You enjoying yourself, Reagan?
- Det. Reagan: How could I not be? Come on. We just took a statement from a six-four transsexual escort who thinks her Labradoodle was dognapped by her shrink. How can I not be having fun right now?
- Det. Reagan: This is the New York that I love-- the one you never see on a postcard.
- Det. Curatola: Now, there's an untapped market; tranny hooker postcards.
Little Fish [1.11]Edit
- Det. Curatola: Well, listen, here's what we're gonna do; We're gonna figure out who did this, and we're gonna string him up by his family jewels. It's not gonna bring her back, but it's gonna make you feel better.
- Comm. Reagan: Nothing undermines our way of life more than the taking of it.