Bird on a Wide is a 1990 feature film starring Mel Gibson and Goldie Hawn, directed by John Badham, and shot mainly in British Columbia, Canada. The title refers to the Leonard Cohen song "Bird on a Wire". The alley motorcycle chase scene was filmed in Victoria BC, Chinatown in Fan Tan Alley.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Rick: You come to Detroit and you rent a Beamer? That's like going to Germany and eating Jimmy Dean sausages!
- Rick: What the hell are you doing here?
- Marianne: Me? What the hell are you doing here?
- Rick: Being shot in the butt.
[in an airplane]
- Rick: Put your head between your knees.
- Marianne: [doing so] Now what?
- Rick: Kiss your ass goodbye. We got no wheels, and we're coming down!
- Rick: This can't be good for you.
- Marianne: What are you doing here?
- Rick: I missed you. Now hop on...
- Rick: That ought to cover the damages.
- Raun: What damages?
[Rick rides a motorbike through the closed salon door]
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language