There's an old saying in Hollywood: It's not the length of your film, it's how you use it.
- All those rumors about her being underweight are trash. She's gorgeous.
- There's an old saying in Hollywood: It's not the length of your film, it's how you use it.
- Reported in Inside Oscar 2 (2002) by Damien Bona
- People like to define you through what they’ve seen you do … There are aspects of my personality, I guess, that come through on-screen, but I don’t sit around thinking, I’ve been a bumbling suitor all my life.
- When I didn’t have a family, I was much more of a workaholic … I still like to work, but I also want to be home with them. As you get older, you realize you need balance. If it’s not fun, what’s the point?
- As quoted in "Born Funny" by Margot Dougherty in Reader's Digest (September 2007)
- We covered "Hey Jude." My father panicked, misunderstanding the lyrics and thinking our lead singer was belting out "Hey, Jew" to a roomful of Holocaust survivors.
- As quoted in The Best Book of Useless Information Ever (2007) by Noel Botham, p. 19
- [She is also clearly tickled by the memories of meeting the stars who have guest appearances on the show — Samuel L. Jackson ([ or Sam Jackson, as I call him now... One day, Ben was doing his stuff and Ricky looked at me and went, 'What's Ben Stiller doing here? That's Ben Stiller.' It was a bit like that all the time — surreal.