Behind Enemy Lines
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Behind Enemy Lines a 2001 film is about a Navy navigator who is shot down over enemy territory and is ruthlessly pursued by a secret police enforcer and the opposing troops. Meanwhile his commanding officer goes against orders in an attempt to rescue him.
- Holy Shit! We're being painted!
- [being chased by the S.A.M] Chaff! Chaff! Chaff!
- Wouldn't it be great if I look back and there is Brittney Spears? Oh, wait a minuite! She wants to come up here and say "hold stick right there, yeah, you you are doing great!
- Let's go get our boy back!
- You don't know the FIRST thing about serving your country.
- [Talking to Burnett on the radio]Burnett!! [Pauses] Zero-six, you’re a combat naval aviator, start acting like one. You've been shot down. Life is tough. I am very sorry. You pull yourself together. You do whatever it takes. Create some angles between you and your pursuers. Use your training, use your head. Evade and survive, and we will bring you home. Do you understand? We will bring you home.
- Admiral Reigart: You still got your boots, have you, cowboy?
- Chris Burnett: Roger. They were tied on.
- Burnett: Son of a bitch! Did you see this? He puts us on a holiday mission, god damn it!
- Stackhouse: Yeah, but look at the bright side, at least we get to fly, right?
- Burnett: Almost he doesn't like us!
- Stackhouse: No, no. You! Not me. You!
- Rodway: Don't you forget what you are doing.
- Burnett: What are we doing here? Are you kidding me? Well, I am eating Jello, and he is wiping his hands.
- Rodway: You don't get to pick a fight. It comes to you.
- Burnett: Yeah, I get it. But at least give me a fight that I can understand.
- Stackhouse: You sure about that?
- Burnett: I'm reading right here, pal.
- Stackhouse: Well, then Serbs must have bought the U-boat because we are flying over a lake.
- Burnett: God damn it. And warm thank you goes to US intelligence community, ladies and gentlemen.
- In War There Are Some Lines You Should Never Cross.
- Prepare to cross the line.
- Mission: to evade and survive
- His only weapon is his will to survive.
- Owen Wilson — Lt. Chris Burnett
- Gene Hackman — Admiral Leslie McMahon Reigart
- Gabriel Macht — Stackhouse
- Charles Malik Whitfield — Capt. Rodway, USMC
- David Keith — Master Chief Tom O'Malley
- Olek Krupa — Miroslav Lokar