A beard is the hair that grows on a human chin, cheeks, neck and the area above the upper lip.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- He that hath a beard is more than a youth; and he that hath no beard is less than a man.
- Beatrice, from William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing, act ii, scene i
- There are two types of people that go around beardless; boys and women, and I am neither.
- Greek Proverb
- Edmund: [Referring to The Bearded Lady] Great. We've only got one act, and she shaved her beard off!
- [Lord Flasheart nods to Baldrick, who's dressed as a bridesmaid.]
Flasheart: Thanks, Bridesmaid! Like the beard! Gives me something to hang on to!
- Blackadder II
- Baldrick: Yeah, and I could be played by some tiny tit in a beard.
- Blackadder III
- Narrator: [introducing Baldrick] The other was the sole descendant of an unfortunate meeting between a pig-farmer and a bearded lady. History has, quite rightly, forgotten his name.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language