|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Quotes about Battlefield Earth.
- "Battlefield Earth has the feel of a movie made by a precocious 8-year-old with access to too many leftover costumes from Clan of the Cave Bear and Star Trek: The Next Generation."
- - Arne Johnson, Citysearch
- "The plot depends on the most ludicrous decisions and senseless actions ever made by a thinking race."
- - Sean Axmaker, Seattle Post-Intelligencer
- "...a picture that will be hailed without controversy as the worst of its kind ever made."
- - David Edelstein, Slate
- "...like taking a bus trip with someone who has needed a bath for a long time... something historic, a film that for decades to come will be the punch line of jokes about bad movies."
- "...breathtakingly awful in concept and execution... trite, befogged and dorky... glowering, humorless, clumsily rendered."
- - Rita Kempley, Washington Post
- "...an authentic howler of the Big Dumb and Loud school..."
- - Ron Weiskind, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- "...the greatest White Zombie-GWAR music video ever... If filmmaking has ever been less thrilling and more disengaging, I'd like to see it."
- - Wesley Morris, San Francisco Examiner
- "...even by Hollywood's titanic standards, 'Battlefield Earth' stands out as an example of blind hubris and folly... how could such a movie happen?"
- - Sharon Waxman, Washington Post