Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend is an American children-oriented film released in 1985. The plot concerns an American couple who kind a family of surviving Apatosaurs (Brontosaurus in Central Africa and their struggle to protect them from a greedy scientist and the military. The story is based on actual rumors about such creatures (called Mokele-mbembe) existing in Africa.
- Susan: Just another legend?
- George: If we let it be.
- George: In other words, some days you eat the bone; other days the bone eats you.
- George: [after eating ants] This is absolute crap-o-ramma. Dead ants, live ants. I think I'm going to die.
- Eric: [witnessing the soldiers having just killed the adult male after it charged at them because they had drugged its mate]
- Eric: You're any idea what you've just done?
- Eric: That was a one-of-a-kind specimen.
- Nsogbu: No, Professor. There were two.
- Nsogbu: [pointing at the adult female, which is still alive]
- Nsogbu: *That* is a one-of-a-kind specimen.
- George: [during sex] Go ahead and plant one on me.
[baby licks George's nose]
- George: OH! It French-kissed my nose! It kissed me!
- Susan: [Susan laughs] No. No, Baby. No.
- George: Dragon breath. Get out of here!