Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a 2008 film based on two teenage novels by Louise Rennison. It is a coming of age story, following fourteen-year-old Georgia Nicholson as she tries to get a boyfriend and throw the greatest fifteenth birthday party ever, while trying to keep her parents happy.
- Directed by Gurinder Chadha. Written by Paul Mayeda Berges, Gurinder Chadha, Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi.
- Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian.
- In case you haven't noticed, I'm a woman now. I wear a bra!
- Libby! Stop putting Angus in the fridge.
- Libby, this is Robbie. Libby! Stop licking Robbie! She thinks she's part cat.
- I already feel fed up with boys... and I haven't had anything to do with them yet!
- I'm not boy lingual yet.
- 4: I don't care anymore about looking perfect, it's so overrated! And 5: I don't need a nose job or blond hair, 'cause my sex-god boyfriend likes me JUST the way I am! Result!
- I don't want to be surrounded by sheep and hobbits!
- Dave the Laugh: [to Georgia] You're beautiful.
- Rosie Barnes: [after seeing Lindsay's thong] That is shocking.
- Dave the Laugh: Nunga nungas!
- Rosie Barnes: Phwoar, they are sex gods!
- Robbie: I wrote a song about you.
- Georgia: Really?
- Robbie: Yeah. It's called "Bitch in Uniform".
- Wet Lindsay: Robbie, this is your last chance. It's either her - sad olive girl who gets everything wrong - or me, the woman who's so perfect for you.
- Robbie: [Robbie pulls Georgia on stage] Georgia's perfect too. She's just a perfect nutter.
- Georgia Nicholson is not mental, but her life is.