An Extremely Goofy Movie is a 2000 direct-to-video animated film made by The Walt Disney Company; it is the sequel to 1995's A Goofy Movie, and again features the characters from the television series Goof Troop. Much of the old cast from the previous show have returned.
- [watching Goofy and Sylvia dance disco] If the Gammas don't keep my dad out of our hair, his new girlfriend will!
- [pulls off Goofy's afro wig] Dad, you're scaring people. [throws the wig directly into the garbage can]
- [To Goofy, who admitted he wanted to get closer to him at college] Don't you get it? I'm trying to get AWAY from you! I'm not a little kid anymore! Now just leave me alone, and GET YOUR OWN LIFE!!!
- Do you ever wonder why we're always, like.... wearing gloves?
- (To Bradley Uppercrust III) Well I'm dizzy right now from watching your downward spiral.
- (Again, to Bradley) Oh, you slay me, tiger. You are the fly in my soup. You are the eyelash in my eye. You are so busy blowing out bad vibes in every direction that we are all choking on your second-hand smoke!
- (as the Gammas leave) Now that's the first time I've seen the trash take itself out.
- Max, Max, Max. Admit defeat, and defeat will surely admit you into permanent custody, my man.
- P.J.: [giving directions to the college] Okay dude, uh, south. No wait, that's uh... I dunno, man, do I look like Magellan?
- Max: P.J., you couldn't even spell Magellan.
- P.J.: Try hanging a Louie. Nononono, wait, that's the other Louie.
- Max: Louie, Huey, Dewey, what are you talking about here?
- Bobby: [pointing to the map] Yo, it's right here; this way.
- Max: Yeah P.J., Bobby's right. Uh, hey, Bob, um... Who's driving?
- Goofy's Boss: Goofy! I warned you! You're... FIRED!!!!!!!
- Max: Gentlemen, I welcome you to the first day of the rest of our lives.
- Bobby: Wow. That's pretty deep. Did you get that off a bumper sticker?
- Bobby: [speaking with a phony French accent] Me and a little crumpet like yourself could make beautiful bongo music together.
- Ava: Whoa, easy boy. You're fogging up my karma.
- Max: Hey, you wanna sit with us?
- Ava: Sure. Your cool balances out [snaps fingers] his fool.
- Bobby: Okay, whatever...
- P.J.: It is endemic of the current culture that those with large stature are overlooked-except by vultures-with no regard to the depth of their souls, the height of their passion, the beauty of their moments.
- Beret Girl: Oh, wise Buddha boy. How could anyone overlook such a bundle of yes-ness? Let's dance. [yanks P.J. out onto the dance floor by the arm]
- Goofy: Oh, Sylvia, I... oh, if you'll let me I...
- Sylvia: Shh! No talking in the library.
- Goofy: Oh, gawrsh, Sylvia. I really care about you.
- Sylvia: Well gee. If a certain someone truly cared about another someone, you would think that the certain someone would show up for a certain special dinner, or at least apologize for not showing up, or even call or... something!
- Goofy: Oh, you're right. I'm so sorry. I let my head get so filled up with fiddle-faddle that I plumb lost track of everything that’s important to me - countin’ you. Can you ever forgive me?
- Sylvia: [After a moment] Oh, how can I not forgive you?
- Goofy: [failing the test] Wait a minute! I'm not finished! I've got--
- Teacher: IT'S ...over, Mr. Goof.
[Goofy re-enters to the Gamma house to return his Gamma pin and overhears the Gammas talking]
- Bradley: We'll win how we always win. And how's that, Gammas?
- Tank: Skill?
- Gamma: Eh, good looks?
- Bradley: No, you dense dopes. We cheat.
[Goofy is shocked]
- Gammas: Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!
- Tank: Just like we did last time, sweetheart.
- Bradley: And that was a great cheat. But now...[sinister] I have a much better plan.
- Goofy: [quietly] I gotta warn Maxie!
- Max: Hey, Brad! What did you do with my dad?
- Bradley: He didn't make the cut. See, he was never Gamma material.
[Bradley blasts rockets on PJ's roller-skates sending PJ flying into the air]
- Referre: False start! False start! Both teams back on point! Get back here!
[Max sneers at the chuckling Gammas]
- Max: Wait! Hold on! Bradley just blasted our third guy into the next state!
- Bradley: Why, that is absurd. I did nothing of the sort.
- Max: [groans] That's what my dad has been trying to tell me!
[Bradley blasted Max and Tank into the X-Games wire and fabric logo]
- Tank: Help! Bradley! Gammas, help me! Anyone! 9-1-1, baby!
- Max: [coughing] Tank, talk to me, man!
- Tank: Over here, man! Dogboy! Am I glad to see you, sweetheart.
- Goofy: Max, where are you? Where are you, Max? Maxie! [slips on Max's skateboard]
- Max: Dad, help me lift this beam off of Tank! [Goofy gets up and starts to lift the beam up just as the burning debris is about to fall]
- Tank: Come on! We're about to be Baked Alaska here!
- Bradley: Congratulations, Max. I haven't forgotten our agreement.
- Max: The bet's off, Bradley. [points to Tank] But I think you owe him something.
- Tank: Brad. Hi. It's me, the guy you let down.
- Bradley: [nervously] Hey, Tank! Baby! Who loves ya, baby? Huh?
- Tank: [growls] You're goin' down like a four-set pair of socks.
- Bradley: You and me, baby! All the way!
[He tries to run, but Tank grabs hold of him and uses him like a slingshot]
- Tank: Oh, a vacancy at the Gamma house. Takin' applications.
- Bradley: Okay, okay! Let go of me, you big, fat jerk!
- Tank: Time to get on the last jet...[fires Bradley towards the sky]...to nowhere!
[Goofy unwraps his present from Max revealing to be his X Games trophy]
- Goofy: But... this is yours.
- Max: No, Dad. It's for you. Read the inscription.
- Goofy: [reading the back of the trophy] "I might not be your little boy anymore, but I'll always be your son."
[Goofy and Max embrace]