All great men are gifted with intuition. They know without reasoning or analysis, what they need to know.
Alexis Carrel (28 June 1873 – 5 November 1944) was a French surgeon and biologist. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1912.
- All great men are gifted with intuition. They know without reasoning or analysis, what they need to know.
- As quoted in Nava-Vēda : God and Man (Nara and Narayan) (1968) by M. B. Raja Rao, p. 229
- L'intelligence est presque inutile à celui qui ne possède qu'elle.
- Intelligence is almost useless to the person whose only quality it is.
- The German government has taken energetic measures against the propagation of the defective, the mentally diseased, and the criminal. The ideal solution would be the suppression of each of these individuals as soon as he has proven himself to be dangerous.
- As quoted by Andrés Horacio Reggiani: God's eugenicist. Alexis Carrel and the sociobiology of decline. Berghahn Books, Oxford 2007, p. 71. See Der Mensch, das unbekannte Wesen. DVA, Stuttgart 1937.
- The conditioning of petty criminals with the whip, or some more scientific procedure, followed by a short stay in hospital, would probably suffice to insure order. Those who have murdered, robbed while armed with automatic pistol or machine gun, kidnapped children, despoiled the poor of their savings, misled the public in important matters, should be humanely and economically disposed of in small euthanasic institutions supplied with proper gasses. A similar treatment could be advantageously applied to the insane, guilty of criminal acts.