|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The good thing about being a hypocrite is that you get to keep your values.
- My mother didn’t try to stab my father until I was six.
- in his memoir Never Have Your Dog Stuffed: And Other Things I've Learned, Random House, 2005, ISBN 1400064090
- ... life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there.
About Alan AldaEdit
- Alda's motivational graduation speech at Connecticut College
Read in another language
This page is available in 4 languages