Adventure Time is an American animated TV series created by Pendleton Ward. It follows the bizarre adventures of a young hero named Finn and his magical dog named Jake. The season premièred on April 5, 2010.
Slumber Party Panic (1a)
Finn: Tree Trunks,get those hot buns in here, girl!
[Said to Tree-Trunks who is carrying buns]
Starchy: Princess? It's me, Starchy the gravedigger. I've brought you a larger corpse shovel. Well, I'll just wait for you here then, by the mausoleum with my back turned and my defenses lowered.
[He turns around and is attacked by zombies shortly thereafter]
Finn:Who wants to play truth or dare? Okay, Chocoberry, you may choose someone to ask a deep truth or a saucy dare.
Chocoberry: Mr. Cupcake, truth or dare?
Mr. Cupcake: Dare.
Chocoberry: I dare you to take off ze wrapper.
[Jake and Finn are talking quietly]
Jake: Hey, seriously, man. Bros are supposed to tell bros everything all the time. What are you and Bubblegum up to? Is everything alright?
Finn: Yup! Fine! Everything is great!
[Unwrapping noises can be heard in the background, which Finn notices]
Finn: Except for that. Whoa.
[Focus moves to Mr. Cupcake]
Peppermint Butler: I didn't know he was chocolate.
Chet: Um... Does anyone else hear that?
[Candy Zombies can be heard outside]
Finn: What? Hear what? I don't hear anything.
Chet: I hear something I don't understand and it makes me scared!
Finn: Hey, buddy, do you know what time it is?
Jake: Adventure time?
Finn: No, time for 7 Minutes in Heaven!
Princess Bubblegum: You promised you wouldn't freakin' tell anyone! Oh, you're so cute, Finn.
[Flashback ends, and Finn blushes]
[Dead candypeople are being brought back to life]
Jake: This is messed up... but sweet!
[Starchy is gnawing on Finn's leg]
Finn: Starchy, you're not a zombie.
Starchy: I can't help it. Flesh is delicious.
Finn: You're delicious!
Trouble in Lumpy Space (1b)
Lumpy Space Princess: He's turning into a lumpy space guy on account of my bite. It's sort of like werewolf rules.
Lumpy Space Princess: WHATEVERS 2009!
Jake: Actually, I think I'm beating it back with sheer willpower. [Grows another lump] Oh, my.
Lumpy Space Princess: BUUUUUMPS.
Prisoners of Love (2a)
Finn: Yeah, there's a big sleeping lava man in our front yard, he is so hot...
Jake: [Hits Finn's arm suggestively] Mmm hmm. Hehe!
[Ice King glares at the two of them.]
Finn: I mean, not like sexy hot, but...
Jake: No, you do mean sexy hot.
Finn: No, I mean...
Ice King: I DON'T CARE!
(Princesses, Finn, and Jake cheering after they got away from the Ice king)
Slime Princess: Thank you for saving us, Finn!
Finn: You're welcome, Slime princess!
[Picks up slime princess.]
Slime Princess: And remember when you said that you'd... Vow to marry us to that... Thing of heart choosing?
Slime Princess: Weeeell, I'd like to marry youuuuu...[Smiles]
Jake: Oooohhhhhoohhooohoh!!! [Other princesses cheering]
Finn: OH! [Laughs nervously] Well, that- [Whispers] Jake, help me!
Jake: Oh! Aah...Slime Princess, you shouldn't marry Finn, he pees his pants constantly all the time!
[Princesses go 'EEEEWWWW']
Slime Princess: Oh, gross! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!
Finn: A-ahhaha, I'm sorry...[Puts slime princess down and turns to Jake] JAKE- Grwaaa![Glares]
Tree Trunks (2b)
Tree Trunks: OH! [Fly lands on pie] Shoo, fly! Get off my apple pie! UGH! A fly landed on my pie, that's no good! [Throws it away] Bye-bye!
Finn: Why are you throwing the pie away?!
[Finn and Jake make an exclamation of disgust]
Tree Trunks: Flies wanted it, they can HAVE it!
[Finn and Jake are eating pie]
Tree Trunks: Finn, what would you do if you could do anything?
Finn: ANYTHING?! Well, I'd catch a shooting star and travel to outer space and fight SPACE MONSTERS! [Raises his fists in front of him]
[Jake looks up from his pie]
Jake: [Muffling] I'd carve my face on the moon, so the moon will look like my face!
Tree Trunks:I'm the sexiest adventurer in the world!
Finn: Tree Trunks! You're not an adventurer! You nearly got yourself killed, AGAIN! Do you wanna die, Tree Trunks?! Is that what you think adventurers do?! DIE AND MAKE ALL THEIR FRIENDS FEEL TERRIBLE 'CUZ THEY COULDN'T SAVE YOU!?
The Enchiridion! (3a)
Princess Bubblegum: It's called the Enchiridion! It's a book made only for heroes who are righteous.
Princess Bubblegum: The book lies in the top of Mount Cragdoor, guarded by a manly Minotar. It's waiting for a truly righteous hero to claim it!
Finn: [Dancing] Do you think I've got the goods, Bubblegum? 'Cause I am INTO THIS STUFF! [Pounding the floor]
Finn: Bye Princess! Ya know what time it is buddy?
Jake: Adventure Time! [Fist bumps Finn]
Finn: Yeah man!
Keeper: The key is in you, child, but you can not use your brawn here. The door is MAGICALLY sealed!
[Finn picks up the Keeper and shoves him in the lock. The door unlocks.]
Keeper: You've unlocked the riddle of the door! Ha ha! Brilliant, young child! Please, reveal to me how you unraveled my clue.
Finn: I just thought you looked cute stuffed in that lock.
Keeper: Oh yes, that's how most people get in...
Finn: I'm not righteous. I'm wrong-teous! ...Stupid-teous.
Finn: Give me back my friend!
Giant: But I ate him already!
Evil Wizard: Now, as one last LAST trial; SLAY THIS ANT!
Finn: Is it evil?
Evil Wizard: No! But it's... not good, either. It's neutral. Will you slay it?
Evil Wizard: If you want the hero's Enchiridion, then slay this unaligned ant!
Finn: Never. Never! NEVER! [Runs up to wizard and kicks it in the crotch.]
Keeper: [Enters the room] Congratulations Finn the human. Now you have truly reached-
Finn: NEVER!!! [Punches Keeper in the stomach] Oh no! Mr. Keeper, I'm sorry. Wha- Why are you wearing that little devil costume?
Keeper: These are my pajamas... I was getting ready for bed...
Jake: Hey, crack open that book and read something for fun's sake, alright?
Finn: Oh yeah! Woah, how to kiss princesses? Hehehehe...
Jake: Woooahh, what'd you just read?
Princess Bubblegum: [Appearing in magical globe] Yeah, what does it say, Finn? Man-ishman won't tell me.
Man-ishman: Hey, don't tell her, Finn.
Finn: It doesn't say anything, Princess.
Princess Bubblegum: Man-ishman!
Finn: Aaaaaahh... YEAH! [Jumps into air]
The Jiggler (3b)
Finn: [synthesized singing] Baby....
Finn: I know what you need.
Jake: What's that?
Finn: You want your little baby socks. For your little baby feet.
Finn: I know what you crave.
Jake: Oh yeah, what's that?
Finn: You want to poop your pants all day long. Well, baby behave!
Finn: This guy is a pal for life! It looks like he's got two jiggly bellies stuck together.
Jake: I've got that on my back. I call it my butt.
Ricardio the Heart Guy (4a)
Princess Bubblegum: Finn, what the cabbage?
Princess Bubblegum: You're totally jealous of Ricardio.
Finn: Not I'm not! I just don't like the way he talks to you. It makes me feel weird.
Princess Bubblegum: That's jealousy, hon.
Finn: I'm not jealous! I'M WEIRD!!
Jake: Woof, man. This is going bad!
Jake: You and me, gut, together forever! Solving crimes and making up rhymes!
Finn: No way! This proves he's a super villain! More powerful than lesser villains, like the Ice King!
Jake: Your gut says he's evil, my gut says he's good! Why not put our guts together, and end this funky feud?
Ricardio: You were right all along, Finn! Now I'm going to cut out Princess Bubblegum's heart and make out with it.
Business Time (4b)
[Finn starts up his flamethrower and burns some ice]
Finn: YEAAAAH! Hahaha! I found another bike, and more computers! What do you got?
Jake: I keep finding baby shoes!
[Burns some ice and find more baby shoes]
Jake: What the heck, man, and they're all lefties! Sorry I'm not finding any loot.
Finn: Keep it together, chubby!
Finn: [Pretending to be Princess Bubblegum] "I'm Princess Bubblegum, and I'm a dork because I like science! I've also got a really annoying voice, that Finn thinks is attractive!"
My Two Favorite People (5a)
Finn: Alright, this time, I'm gonna destroy you, Rainicorn!
Lady Rainicorn: [Old man voice] Okay. That sounds nice.
Jake: Sorry. I'm an idiot, forgive me?
Finn: Shut up man, I don't want to hear that stuff! Let me get in there.
[Gets in between Lady Rainicorn and Jake]
Jake: Let's never be stupid again!
Finn: Wait, let's always be stupid forever.
Memories of Boom Boom Mountain (5b)
Head Marauder: Get back here, you chicken!
Finn: ...What did you call me?
Head Marauder: You can't just walk away from a roughhouse!
Finn: Hey! Listen up, you cold-hearted marauders! Somebody's out there crying for help and I'm not gonna ignore that!
Jake: Aw, here it comes! Lay it down, Finn!
Finn: A long time ago, when I was a baby, I went boom boom on a leaf. Then I fell backwards and sat in my own boom boom and cried for a day, but no one came to help me. That day I vowed to help anyone in need, no matter how small their problem! And that's why I need to go.
(Finn leaves, the marauders all clap and cheer.)
Jake: He still cries when he poops. Thanks for being cool, guys. Wait up, Finn!
Finn: What do you think? Fixed all your problems, right?
Mountain: No! That was terrible! Now the men are just punching animals! It's worse than before and it's in no way a good solution!
Mountain: Please! No roughhousing! It's just...so...sad!
Finn: What? Why?
Mountain: Because they're so rough on each other.
Finn: But a smooth, well-controlled roughhouse...bolsters the guts...and rejuvenates the muscle!
Mountain: No! It's raunchy and maddening. All those men and their disgusting fantastic bodies.
Jake: Whoa. This guy's got problems.
Finn: I'm responsible, dude!
Jake: So am I!
Finn: That's a lie!
Jake: It is a lie. And I take full responsibility for it!
(song when Jake and Finn are thrown out of their house)
Singer: So Finn and Jake
Set out to find a new home.
It's gonna be tough
For a kid and a dog on their own.
There's a little house.
Aw, Finn's sticking his foot in!
That's a bad idea, dude,
'Cuz now that bird thinks you're a jerk, Finn
And now they're chillin
On the side of a hill and
Think that livin' in a cloud
Would be totally thrillin',
Unless they find
Like a mean cloud man
And his beautiful cloud bride.
A beehive, oh no!
Don't put your foot in there, guy.
Y'all tried that before,
And you know it didn't turn out right
It seems all right.
Frog comes out,
And barfs a tiger,
Throwin' down potions for food and fire.
Ya know you should have stayed
And fought that sexy vampire lady.
Jake was feelin' terrified
'Cuz he's super-scared of her vampire bites,
Which is understandable
As vampires are really powerful.
And burnt out on dealing with mortals.
Oh, Marceline, why are you so mean'
Marceline: [in a circular inset] I'm not mean, I'm 1000 years old and I just lost track of my moral code.
Singer: Oh, Marceline, can't you see those guys are in pain.
Marceline: [in a circular inset again. This time, holding Beemo] No, I can't. I'm invested in this really cute video game.
Singer: So there go our boys.
Walkin' on the icy ground
Headin' towards out destiny
I'm sure they'll figure something out.
City of Thieves (7a)
Penny: I'm going to miss you, Finn!
Finn: I'll miss you too.
[Penny runs out of tent]
Jake: Woah, dude! Why are you naked?
[Finn looks down and sees he's only wearing his underwear]
Finn: WHA-! PENNNYYYYYYYYYY!!
The Witch's Garden (7b)
What is Life? (8a)
Finn: Did ya'll smack me into that mountain on purpose?
Finn: Take note, NEPTR. These guys are Grade A Pranksters. You guys hang out, in case we need a daring escape!
[Balloons all agree, while Finn goes into the Ice King's cave]
Single Balloon: I got his wallet!
Balloons: Quick, Finn! Jump!!
[Finn jumps, the balloons pull their strings away at the last second, causing Finn to fall and shout and the balloons laugh; Three balloons carry him back up]
Finn: Heheh, you guys got me!
Finn: [Releases the balloons] Okay guys, your blood oath is fulfilled!
Balloons: Yay! To the mesosphere!
Single Balloon: Finally, we can die!
Ocean of Fear (8b)
Finn: Get me out of the water! Now, Jake, now!
[Jake is shown bruised, saying "ow" as Finn steps on him, screaming]
Jake: Finn! Stop it, Finn! OWWW!!
Finn: [As one tiny drop of water flies onto Finn, slow motion] NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm afraid of you, I'm afraid of you!
[Finn scoots away from the water, screaming, then flips on his back and sighs]
Finn: [Drags himself to Jake's feet] Okay, yeah... Let's try tomorrow...
When Wedding Bells Thaw (9a)
- Ice King's "Bride": You lousy butt-faced pig! I hate you!
Freak City (9b)
- Finn: Nuts. I'm freakin' all about sugar, but I'm even more about FEEDING HOBOS!
- Jake: Now that you're a big foot, you're 100% kick, man!
- Two-Headed Monster: Our crotch! Our evil crotch!
- Kim: Get his eyes! Cut him in the aye-eyes!
- Finn: Kim! Get underneath Trudy!
- Kim: No, man, please...I freakin' hate Trudy.
- Finn: Kim, I will destroy you!
- Kim: Okay, okay!
- Duke of Nuts: Why would you want to sack my nut-castle on my second son's first birthday?
- Demon Cat: Greetings, Frank the human boy.
- Finn: How did you almost know my name?
- Demon Cat: I have approximate knowledge of many things. For instance, I know that I am possibly going to slay you and munch on your eyeballs.
The Duke (11a)
- Duchess of Nuts: Hello, Finn. Are you here to arrest the Duke?
- Finn: How did you know?
- Duchess of Nuts: The nuts told me. For I am the Duchess of Nuts!
- [Jake eats a handful of nuts from a bowl.]
- Jake: Ooh. I should've asked if these were, like, her eggs or something.
- Duchess of Nuts: Would you like to hear what MY NUTS HAVE TO SAY?!
- Finn: That won't be...um...necessary...
- Jake: I'm an assassin! I will kill you...and raise your children as my own!
- Finn: Princess, I have something pretty sucky to confess.
- Squirrel: Pick it up Jake! Pick it up! [Jake walks away with Finn] Oh, you son of a Bleeblob!
- -Princess, I have something sucky to confess... I'm the one who threw the bottle!
- -I'm sorry... But... I knew, if I told you - you'd hate me forever!
- -Mmhhhm... Well, I could never stay mad at you forever. And you seem genuinely penitent.
- -I don't even know what that means... But thank you!
- Finn: You stay here and take care of Donny, while I take care of a unknown possibly-deadly emergency.
- Jake: (as Finn is walking off) Dude, trade me jobs!
- Donny: Gotta get pants. Go get your pants. Button fly!
- Finn: Donny's problem is that he's treated as an outsider, like me!
- Jake: You are NOT an outsider; you wear cute little blue shorts.
- Finn: (Finn looks away, raising his hands) I... Am complicated...
Rainy Day Daydream (12a)
Jake: Dang, girl. If you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby.
[Other imagined girl chuckles]
Jake: What're you laughin' at?
What Have You Done? (12b)
- Jake: Settle down, prisoner. We gotta record your belonging. One magical crown. [whispering to Finn] Probably stolen.
- Ice King: I didn't steal it! I made that item! Made it with the magic that I stole! So hand it over, or I'll strike menacing poses at you!
- Finn: Oh yeah? Well, how about the helmets we found? And we got the Oculus of Rehabilitation.
- Oculus: Be better!
- Finn: And the Shelf of Penitence.
- Crown: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- Ice King: I'm toying with you, ha ha, psychologically. (laughs)
His Hero (13a)
Gut Grinder (13b)
Jake: I'm not cute! I'll mess you up!
Jake: Hmm...Finn...What if I am the Gut Grinder?
Jake: What if I'm, like, stealing gold in my sleep?
Finn: You can't be stealing gold in your sleep! [Eyes widen] I watch you while you sleep.
It Came from the Nightosphere (1a)
Lumpy Space Princess: DRAMA BOMB!
The Eyes (1b)
- Jake: Hey, get outta here, horse. I wanna go to sleep and you're creeping me the math out!
- Jake: [to the horse] What's your deal, screwy? Why're you messin' with us, huh?
- Finn: Jake. That horse is whack with poo-brain.
- Jake: Yeah, I know, Finn, I diagnosed this horse with whacked-out poo-brain five minutes ago.
- Jake: Dude... Let's kill the horse.
Loyalty to the King (2a)
Blood Under the Skin (2b)
Slow Love (3b)
Finn: Jake! What time is it?
Jake: I dunno, but you're probably gonna say...
Finn & Jake: [simultaneously] Lady time! [The words "LADY TIME" appear on screen]
Jake: [Pretending to be male snail, wiggle's his abs] Hey, baby, what's up?
Finn: ...Uh- [Jake grabs his hand] Wha-?!
Jake: [starts sniffing Finn's hand] Mmmm...Mmm, mm, mmm! Girrrl, you smell gooood. Did you take a bath in rainbows and cupcakes?
[Finn looks terrified; his mouth trembles]
[Jake repeatedly changes from guy snail to girl snail, saying "Say yes!" each time he changes]
Finn: OK, yes!!
Power Animal (4a)
Crystals Have Power (4b)
Jake: [Hitting the crystal wall] GYAH! Stupid ghost dad! I'll show him! Buuh...Okay. Intimidate them with controlled attack!
Tree Trunks: I wanted you, Finn! So you could be transformed into my sexy crystal king!
Finn: TREE TRUNKS! You've gone bananas with crystal power!
Tree Trunks: Finn, it's not sexy for a king to call his queen bananas!
Finn: Go, Jake! Go!
Jake: She's too sassy and powerful! [Gets hit against a crystal wall] OWW!
Jake's Ghost Dad: Jake! Jake, I brought someone here to see you! It's your brother!
Jake: JERMAINE?! Are you dead??
Jermaine: Naw, man! We're just dreamin' at the same time!
Jake: Well, I'm sorry about that time I beat you up.
Jermaine: That was an accident. I knew you were just horsin' along!
Jake: But, Dad! You said I'm gonna hurt everybody!
Jake's Ghost Dad: Yeah! Everybody!
Jake: I dunno, Dad. That doesn't really help me.
Jake's Ghost Dad: -Everybody who is evil, Jake. Let me finish next time, hmm? Yeah?
Jake: Oh! Well, I'm over it, then! BLARGH!! [Attacks Tree Trunks]
The Other Tarts (5a)
- Royal Tart Toter: Hello? Eat my tarts? ... This cosmic dance, bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win - and it can - then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.
To Cut a Woman's Hair (5b)
Finn: Check this out! (Finn pull off his white hat and shown his long blonde hair)
(Jake and the wood witch gasped.)
The Chamber of Frozen Blades (6a)
Her Parents (6b)
The Pods (7a)
The Silent King (7b)
The Real You (8a)
Guardians of Sunshine (8b)
Jake: And there's you!... doin'... whatever you're doin'... Finn: I'm lookin' at my bits! My leg is math! Bold text
Death in Bloom (9a)
Susan Strong (9b)
[Susan faceplants herself into the grass]
Jake: Ohp, you killed her.
Finn: Wha-? I did!?
Jake: Yep, felled by surface world germs!
[Susan rolls forward on her face, kicking up grass behind her]
Jake: Heh, just kiddin'!
Mystery Train (10a)
Go with Me (10b)
Belly of the Beast (11a)
The Limit (11b)
Video Makers (12a)
Heat Signature (12b)
Mortal Folly (13a)
- Ice King: [to Princess Bubblegum] I'm sorry, Princess. I love you and I've decided to let you go free. [removes ice cuffs from PB's wrists] Go free! [drops her into Lich's well] Oops, I've got the dropsies.
Mortal Recoil (13b)
- The Lich: Aren't you cold... Finn? Walk into the well... Finn. Aren't you cold?
- [Finn teeters on edge of well, then pauses. Gets angry.]
- Finn: [yelling] No, I'm not! I've got a sweater on!
- Finn: I'm a cat! I'm an agile cat!
Conquest of Cuteness (1a)
Morituri te Salutamus (1b)
Memory of a Memory (2a)
Baby Finn: I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can! I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun
Too Young (3a)
- Lemongrab: [growing steadily louder] This castle is in unacceptable condition! Unacceptable!
- Lemongrab: [yelling] One million years dungeon!
The Monster (3b)
Finn: Dude, I know where Lumpy Space Princess is! She's in the woods eating beans.
Jake: Mhmm! This is gonna be easy as...uhh...hmmm...
Finn: Easy as childbirth!
Jake: Yeah, okay.
Lumpy Space Princess: I knew, that if my parents could see me now, they'd be jealous of how lumpin' awesome I am.
Lumpy Space Princess: TONY! JESSICA'S CHEATING ON YOU!
Jake: Why are you doing this, Ice King?
Ice King: Why? Because I love you guys! But you don't love me, do ya?
Jake: You tried to kill us like 4 times!
Ice King: I only try to kill you 'cuz you're PRINCESS-BLOCKIN' ME ALL THE TIME!
Finn: The Astral Beast cometh.
Ice King: Well, how 'bout I make us some omelets?
Jake: ...That sounds pretty good, actually.
Ice King: I'm going to put my foot in it. Eating a part of me will bring us closer together! I'll be inside of you! [laughs]
Wizard Battle (4b)
Fionna and Cake (5a)
Cake: CAT NIP! Sweet babies!
Cake: [whispering to Fionna] Psst! Fi! Tell Gumball that you think he's hot!
Fionna: [also whispering] What? No!
Cake: Guys like to hear that they're hot!
Fionna: Will you keep your voice down?!
Gumball: Oh, Fionna!
Fionna: [aloud, trying to sound casual] Heyyy, wassup?
Gumball: I thought we might have a little race. A playful race, to Marshmellow-y Mweadows!
Fionna: Okay, but I'm gonna kick your butt! Not that I'm thinking of butts...
Gumball: Excellent. HI-YA! [takes off at top speed on Lord Monochromicorn]
Cake: After him, Fionna! After your man! [she and Fionna race after them]
Fionna: What? Hey, is this your bedroom?
Gumball: Fionna... [starts to take his shirt off]
Fionna: Heh, woah... [Water drips onto her shoulder. Fionna looks up and sees the real Gumball frozen to the ceiling] WHAT?!
[The fake Gumball laughs evilly, eventually turning into the Ice Queen]
Ice Queen: This was so much easier than I thought it would be! [attacks Fionna]
What Was Missing (5b)
Marceline: [talking to BMO] Come here baby!
Apple Thief (6a)
The Creeps (6b)
- Jake: I'm Randy Butternubs.
From Bad to Worse (7a)
No One Can Hear You (8a)
Jake vs. Me-Mow (8b)
Thank You (9a)
The New Frontier (9b)
Holly Jolly Secrets (Part I) (10a)
Holly Jolly Secrets (Part II) (10b)
Marceline's Closet (11a)
Paper Pete (11b)
Another Way (12a)
Ghost Princess (12b)
Dad's Dungeon (13a)
Hot to the Touch (1a)
Five Short Graybles (1b)
Web Weirdos (2a)
- Jake: A love like theirs will always find a way. It'll crawl all up over you and drain your body fluids, poisoning you slowly until you pass out.
Dream of Love (2b)
Return to the Nightosphere (3a)
Daddy's Little Monster (3b)
In Your Footsteps (4a)
Hug Wolf (4b)
Princess Monster Wife (5a)
Beyond This Earthly Realm (6a)
- Ice King: What do you think, Finn? Can we pull back the layer of static and reach into the source of all being? Behind this curtain of patterns, this random pattern generator... so clever, right here in every home, watching us from a one-sided mirror.
- [Finn stares.]
- Ice King: Whoops! Heh, just wizard-talkin' to myself.
Princess Cookie (7a)
Card Wars (7b)
- Bee-Mo: [lands on Finn's head] Bee-Mo chop! If this were a real attack, [whispers] you'd be dead.
- Finn: I floop the pig.
- Jake: You ganked my Spirit Walker!
Sons of Mars (8a)
- Tiny Manticore: I am the true coward. Hiding from sincere expressions like a vampire in the nude who hides from the light. Thank you brave hero. I was freed from bottle jail, but my new prison is shame. My new prison is SHAAAME!
Burning Low (8b)
- Finn: What about "Tier 15"?
- Jake: You stay away from that! Do not do Tier 15!
Bad Little Boy
- [Fionna, Gumball, and Cake go to the roof to investigate the strange noise. They find Marshall Lee playing his guitar. Fionna gasps happily and smiles.]
- Gumball: [annoyed] Oh, it's just him.
- Marshall Lee: [mellow] Oh. Hey, Fionna.
- Fionna: Marshall Lee!!
- [Gumball clears his throat irritably.]
- Marshall Lee: [gasps; sarcastically] Oh! Forgive me! HELLO, Your Majesty! [sucks the cream out of a cream puff]
- Gumball: Fionna, take me back inside.
- Marshall Lee: What? Is he kidding? [throws the used cream puff, hitting Gumball in the face]
- Gumball: Oh, honestly! [to Fionna and Cake] I'm going in. Come join me when you want more polite company.
- Marshall Lee: [singing] Good little girl, always picking a fight with me. You know that I'm bad, but you're spending the night with me. What do you want from my world? You're a good little girl.
- Fionna: [singing] Bad little boy; that's what you're acting like. I really don't buy that you're that kind of guy. And if you are, why do you want to hang out with me?
- Marshall Lee: [singing] Don't you know I'm a villain? Every night I'm out killin', sending everyone running like children? I know why you're mad at me. I've got demon eyes and they're looking right through your anatomy. Into your deepest fears. Baby, I'm not from here; I'm from the Nightosphere. To me you're clear, transparent. You got a thing for me, girl. It's apparent.
- Marshall Lee: [rapping] Did you think I was lying? I said I'm evil without even trying. Already dead, so I'm not scared of dying. Drinking the red from your heart in one sitting. You think you got me pegged? You must be kidding! I raise the dead up and they do my bidding. Girl, I'm a thousand years old; I'm a riddle. Bad little boy. Yes, I'm bad but not little.
- Marshall Lee: [after accidently getting stabbed with a spear] Oh, this is bad, guys! This is really bad!
- Fionna: [rushes to Marshall's side with Cake] Marshall! [The sun starts to rise, hurting Marshall even more. Cake provides shade for them] C'mon! You gotta be okay!
- Marshall Lee: [chuckles bitterly] I think this is it for me, Fionna. So... Why don't you just admit it? You're in love with me.
- Fionna: [gasps] I-I get that you flirt with me all the time and it's funny and whatever. But you're doing that NOW?! [starts to cry] What are you trying to do to my head?! [Marshall stares at her in surprise] You think I've got some little crush on you?! Well, for however long we've got left... For ONCE, DROP IT, you freak!
- Marshall Lee: [suddenly sits up and pulls the spear out] Faking it, faking it! Okay, my shirt is like filled with cream puffs! [opens his shirt to prove it]
- Cake: [relieved] Oh, goodness!
- Marshall Lee: [amazed] Glob, Fionna. You're like the realest person I've ever met. [Fionna suddenly punches him in the cheek] Aw, my cheek meat!