3 Ninjas (film)
3 Ninjas is a 1992 American martial arts comedy film directed by Jon Turteltaub, starring Victor Wong, Michael Treanor, Max Elliott Slade, and Chad Power. It was the only 3 Ninjas film released by Touchstone Pictures, while the others were released by TriStar Pictures. The film is about three young brothers who learn martial arts from their Japanese grandfather.
- Fester: Marcus, score us some nacho chips and some radical salsa.
- Marcus: Dude!
- Fester: None of that green stuff.
- Marcus: Radical!
- Hammer: Dude!
- Fester: [aiming gun at clerk] Open up the cash register. That's right, dude. Us three bone heads are sticking you up. Open up that register before I have to get nasty.
[pager goes off]
- Fester: Excuse me, sir. Could I please use your telephone?
[Grandpa is giving the boys names]
- Tum Tum: Can I be Monster Destroyer? Or how about Super Killer?
- Colt: How about Super Dork?
- Fester: Hey, dude. What time does school get out?
- Hammer: I don't know. I never stayed to the end.
- Fester: This kidnapping is so much better than armed robbery.
- Hammer: Yeah, I never got a pizza on a robbery.
- Fester: Okay, none of you little dudes move until those two dudes get back!
- Rocky: We should run.
- Tum Tum: We should hide.
- Colt: We should kick their butts!
- Colt: I'm Colt, because I'm fast. He's Rocky, because he's solid and he's Tum-Tum because he'll eat anything.
- Tum Tum: I won't eat dog poop.
- Fester: Okay, Marcia Brady or Laurie Partridge?
- Hammer: Rather do Laurie.
- Fester: Cool. Okay, Cheryl Ladd or Farrah Fawcett?
- Hammer: Tanya Roberts, dude.
- Fester: Alright. Operation: Kick Butt is about to commence. Synchronize watches.
- Hammer: What time is it?
- Fester: I dunno, anybody got a watch?