102 Dalmatians is a 2000 live-action film, produced by Walt Disney Pictures and starring Glenn Close as Cruella de Vil. It is the sequel to 101 Dalmatians, a live-action remake of the 1961 Disney animated feature of the same name. In the film, Cruella attempts to steal puppies for her "grandest" fur coat yet.
- Judge: Cruella DeVil...
- Cruella de Vil: Do call me Ella; Cruella sounds so cruel.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonso, I need you.
- Alonzo: I'm yours.
- Cruella de Vil: Banish yourself with a torch, large sack and rubber soled shoes; meanwhile I need a furrier, oh, and I know just where to find him, a-ha ha.
- Cruella de Vil: Don't worry - I've got a perfectly good idiot to take the fall for it.
- Cruella de Vil: Not you, Alonzo, another idiot.
- Waddlesworth: Gaw, I just realized I'm not a rottweiler after all! I'm a retriever!
- Cruella de Vil: Only two minions to abuse? On, Jean-Pierre, the world is so unfair.
- Chloe Simon: Thank you, Fluffy!
- Kevin Sheperd: Can we trust him?
- Chloe Simon: Now's not the time to count your change, Kevin!
- Alonzo: [she starts reacting wildly to seeing spots surrounding her] Ella? Would you be more comfortable in the car?... Ella?
- Cruella de Vil: Not Ella. Ella's gone! And Cruella is BACK!
- Chloe Simon: Cruella de Vil, that wrenched...
- Cruella de Vil: Philanthropist?
- Cruella de Vil: Just a teensy, weensy heckle? You know - MURDERER!
- Waddlesworth: [chewing through floorboards] Tastes just like chicken.
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: [when Cruella driving in Paris] You're going the wrong way!
- Cruella de Vil: They're gonig the wrong way!
- Kevin Sheperd: [referring to Cruella] I'm beginning to dislike this woman.
- Cruella de Vil: My dalmatian puppy coat. The coat of my dreams. The ultimate fur coat, that was denied me by that canine cabal, for which I have lost THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE! Alonso, we're going to make them pay.
- Alonzo: Yes. How much?
- Cruella de Vil: Dipstick, she called him. What fiendish justice! He escaped me, but I shall wreak my vengeance on the next generation.
- Alonzo: Sounds wonderful.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonzo! Find the rat and kill it! Le Pelt and I will be on the Orient Express!
- Alonzo: K... k... k... KILL?
- Cruella de Vil: The last time I underestimated a puppy, I wound up in the pokey!
- Cruella de Vil: Is the little rat! [turn to Alonzo] You lied to me!
- Alonzo: M-me? W-why should I?
- Cruella de Vil: [pressing Alonzo's face to the window] Does she look death to you? Does she? You worm! I kill her myself.
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: [laughing to Alonzo] You are a wormly little man!
- Kevin Sheperd: [refering to Cruella] She's changed.
[repeated line to Alonzo]
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: Little man!