102 Dalmatians is a 2000 live-action film, produced by Walt Disney Pictures and starring Glenn Close as Cruella de Vil. It is the sequel to 101 Dalmatians, a live-action remake of the 1961 Disney animated feature of the same name. In the film, Cruella attempts to steal puppies for her "grandest" fur coat yet.
- Judge: Cruella De Vil...
- Cruella de Vil: Do call me Ella; Cruella sounds so cruel.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonso, I need you.
- Alonzo: I'm yours.
- Cruella de Vil: Banish yourself with a torch, large sack and rubber soled shoes; meanwhile I need a furrier, oh, and I know just where to find him, a-ha ha.
- Cruella de Vil: Don't worry - I've got a perfectly good idiot to take the fall for it.
- Cruella de Vil: Not you, Alonzo, another idiot.
- Waddlesworth: Gaw, I just realized I'm not a rottweiler after all! I'm a retriever!
- Cruella de Vil: Only two minions to abuse? On, Jean-Pierre, the world is so unfair.
- Chloe Simon: Thank you, Fluffy!
- Kevin Shepherd: Can we trust him?
- Chloe Simon: Now's not the time to count your change, Kevin!
- Alonzo: [she starts reacting wildly to seeing spots surrounding her] Ella? Would you be more comfortable in the car...? Ella?
- Cruella de Vil: Not Ella. Ella's gone! And Cruella is BACK!
- Chloe Simon: Cruella de Vil, that wrenched...
- Cruella de Vil: Philanthropist?
- Cruella de Vil: Just a teensy, weensy heckle? You know--MURDERER!!!
- Waddlesworth: [chewing through floorboards] Tastes just like chicken.
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: [when Cruella driving in Paris] You're going the wrong way!
- Cruella de Vil: They're gonig the wrong way!
- Kevin Shepherd: [referring to Cruella] I'm beginning to dislike this woman.
- Cruella de Vil: My Dalmatian puppy coat. The coat of my dreams. The ultimate fur coat, that was denied me by that canine cabal, for which I have lost THREE YEARS OF MY LIFE! Alonso, we're going to make them pay.
- Alonzo: Yes. How much?
- Cruella de Vil: Dipstick, she called him. What fiendish justice! He escaped me, but I shall wreak my vengeance on the next generation.
- Alonzo: Sounds wonderful.
- Cruella de Vil: Alonzo! Find the rat and kill it! Le Pelt and I will be on the Orient Express!
- Alonzo: K...k...k...KILL?
- Cruella de Vil: The last time I underestimated a puppy, I wound up in the pokey!
- Cruella de Vil: Is the little rat! [turn to Alonzo] You lied to me!
- Alonzo: M-me? W-why should I?
- Cruella de Vil: [pressing Alonzo's face to the window] Does she look death to you? Does she? You worm! I kill her myself.
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: [laughing to Alonzo] You are a wormly little man!
- Kevin Shepherd: [referring to Cruella] She's changed.
[repeated line to Alonzo]
- Jean-Pierre Le Pelt: Little man!
- Cruella de Vil: Without spots, you're just not worth the trouble. CHOP CHOP!
- It's been 3 long years since the incident,... 36 months to relive every detail,... 1095 days to think about what went wrong,... and 26,280 hours to plot revenge. That's about 11,037,600 minutes... in dog years. (Teaser trailer)